Day of Silence

foodcritic

Has anyone heard of "The Day of Silence" on April 25th that is observed in public schools? Its promoted by the GLS Network. Does anyone know if the high schools down here do it?

Solja_Boy

Friday, April 25, several thousand schools across the nation will be observing "Day of Silence (DOS)." DOS is a nationwide push to promote the homosexual lifestyle in public schools.

This is rediculous. I am gona make my kid stay home from school that day. Schools should not be promoting the homosexual lifestyle.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Has anyone heard of "The Day of Silence" on April 25th that is observed in public schools? Its promoted by the GLS Network. Does anyone know if the high schools down here do it?

We honor someone who has died or been killed, or when there is a terrible tragedy, etc. by having a "moment of silence". What this GLS is doing is :bs:

Solja_Boy

We honor someone who has died or been killed, or when there is a terrible tragedy, etc. by having a "moment of silence". What this GLS is doing is :bs:

Does this mean there will also be a day of silence for all of the strait kids?

Vince

My kids will not be at school that day, BS if you ask me, took prayer out of schools but you can have a day to promote homosexuality. And everybody wonders why people are so effed up in this world.
:yay: Couldn't agree with you more.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
christ, and here i thought it was a day of silence for a school shooting.

Well, now you know what's important, damn it! :lol:

I thought schools were against "moments of silence"? Haven't there been lawsuits to that effect?