disturbing video

kelb

art imitating life
I hate to double post a thread so please go to the dating section and read the thread called disturbing video. I just want to make sure everyone sees it and does what they feel they should do with that info.

I hate to double post a thread so please go to the dating section and read the thread called disturbing video. I just want to make sure everyone sees it and does what they feel they should do with that info.

Pass. I prefer to keep my head in the sand.

Why would I want to watch a disturbing video? Oprah is coming on soon and the wifey will turn that on.

:lmao:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Pass. I prefer to keep my head in the sand.

Why would I want to watch a disturbing video? Oprah is coming on soon and the wifey will turn that on.

:lmao:

its not really that disturbing :shrug:

It is just some black guy who allegedly got HIV (Its up for debate if this video is real) and he just stands there for 7+ minutes talking about how he spread it to a bunch of girls and he reads off names. Just envision stereotypical black and/or latina names and you can guess names on the list and you pretty much got the gist of it. It appears to just be for the shock value and is a public service announcement, which it effectively is, but if its true it is actually pretty sick.

Solja_Boy

I think the video is a fake. At the begining he says somthing about takign a break from his usual talk about killing rapers.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I think the video is a fake. At the begining he says somthing about takign a break from his usual talk about killing rapers.

why doesn't someone just look it up? I mean, it looks fairly obvious that the video is made by a group of people (like, a certain site) and that they do videos fairly regularly. I'm not watching the video again but didn't it refer to some other site or something?

Just a suggestion

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

This is retarded. I don't believe it. Who could actually sleep with that many people? How does he know they are infected? Is he a doctor? One thing is for sure and that is he's a loser.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
This is retarded. I don't believe it. Who could actually sleep with that many people? How does he know they are infected? Is he a doctor? One thing is for sure and that is he's a loser.

Wilt Chamberlin could?

I agree with the rest of your post though.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR

The point is if you have slept with like 5 people who have slept with 5 people
then you have slept with like 250 people

ImnoMensa

The chance of catching the AIDS virus from a single act of heterosexual intercourse with an infected partner is 1 in 500 if no condom is used, according to a report published in the current issue of The Journal of the American Medical Association.

If he had sex with 5,000 people approx. 10 people would have contracted Aids if this figure holds true. Still attempted murder any way you look at it and removal of the phallic projection would help solve this lads problem. Especially if after removal you stuck it up his butt and sewed it shut.