Is Gracie's Recommendable?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Gracies Guy's and Gal's in leonardtown is where I am thinking of putting my one neice in for ballet or tap lessons come this fall. Has anyone ever taken their kids there? Or know of another place I should look into?

K

Kain99

Gracie is the absolute best! Stop looking and enroll your neice now. You will not be disappointed.

Taz

Gracie's

I agree with Kain. After two years of dance and one year of gymnastics my little one still wants to go back. They just had their annual recital a few weeks ago and you would not believe how good even the young girls are.

perdnee

Hands down Gracie's is the best in the area. Especially if you want to excel in Tap Dancing.

My daughter took their for probably 14 years. She is no longer with her. She was part of the "Show/Competition Group".

If you just wanna see how your niece will like dance, St. Mary's Co. Parks and Recs has a wonderful program. And, the teacher at the Chancellers Run site is going to begin to offer a Show Troupe through Parks and Rec. They will perform at the local stuff, Fair, and senior centers, if you are interested in that sorta thing. It wouldn't be as pricy as Gracie's and the teacher took for years from Gracie. I've heard nothing but good things about her. I hope this info helps you.

G

giggles04

Gracies is great. I danced with Bunny Bailey for 10 years... and the groups from Gracies were always fantastic as well. Go for it!