AIDS on the rise in Maryland

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Becareful who you mate with.

Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS), the advanced stage of disease caused by the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), has been at epidemic levels for the last two decades in the State of Maryland. Maryland has recorded a total of 30,928 AIDS cases and 16,474 deaths among AIDS cases through June 30, 2007. Since Maryland HIV surveillance began in 1994, a total of 20,217 non-AIDS HIV cases have been reported

AndyMarquisLIVE

Becareful who you mate with.

Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS), the advanced stage of disease caused by the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), has been at epidemic levels for the last two decades in the State of Maryland. Maryland has recorded a total of 30,928 AIDS cases and 16,474 deaths among AIDS cases through June 30, 2007. Since Maryland HIV surveillance began in 1994, a total of 20,217 non-AIDS HIV cases have been reported

I bet my ex-girlfriend is one of those 20,217 cases reported since 1994. :yahoo:

:roflmao:

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
There were a total of 32,281 living HIV and AIDS cases in the State of Maryland as of September 30, 2006, of which 18,095 (56%) were HIV cases and 14,186 (44%) were AIDS cases. Forty-nine percent of all reported living HIV and AIDS cases in Maryland were residents of Baltimore City at time of diagnosis. The Central Region, which includes Baltimore City and the surrounding counties, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford, and Howard, reported a total of 62% of all living cases. The two counties adjacent to Washington, D.C., Montgomery and Prince George’s Counties (with 8% and 16% of cases, respectively) make up the Suburban Region with 24% of living cases. A large percentage of HIV and AIDS cases are diagnosed within the State Correctional system (10% of living HIV cases and 6% of living AIDS cases). The Eastern Region (Caroline, Cecil, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s, Somerset, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worcester Counties) reported 3% of all living cases. The Western Region (Allegany, Frederick, Garrett, and Washington Counties) reported 2% of all living HIV and AIDS cases and the Southern Region (Calvert, Charles, and Saint Mary’s Counties) reported 1% of all living HIV and AIDS cases.

Maryland HIV and AIDS