Ok....im sorry

E

(((echo)))

But there is NO WAY IN HE11 i can see someone named "Obama" as president :jameo:
am i unamerican or does anyone else feel the same way?

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Count me in too, but for a lot more reasons than his funky african name. I can still hear his wife introducing him as the new Senator for Illinois as "my baby daddy". Class act, I can imagine her in the White House....NOT.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
You'd be unamerican only in Rev. Wright's America. This country is the KKK of America. The US invented the AIDS virus to keep people of color in their place. It's not God Bless America, it's God Darn America. The US deserved the attacks on 9-11. Certified left wingnut loon and mentor for 20 years to a Presidential candidate.

I guess Michelle Obama and Rev. Wright prefer the system in Zimbabwe.

Think we got problems now?

From Wikipedia:

The Mugabe administration has been accused of corruption, suppression of political opposition, mishandling of land reform, economic mismanagement, and deteriorating human rights in Zimbabwe. According to critics, his administration's policies have led to economic collapse and massive starvation over the course of the last ten years. Zimbabwe has the highest inflation rate in the world[5] estimated by the International Monetary Fund in January 2008 at 150 000 percent,[6]
and is, according to the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa, Africa's worst economic performer.[7] With a record 85% unemployment and soaring inflation rates,[8] Zimbabwe is in its worst economic crisis since Mugabe took power.[9] British Foreign Minister Peter Hain,[10] senior Zimbabwean Roman Catholic bishops[11] and John Sentamu, the Archbishop of York[12] and others accused Mugabe's government of racist policies. Mugabe, in turn, has called his critics "born again colonialists,"[13][14] and his allies in the African community, such as Senegalese President Abdoulaye Wade, respond to his critics by saying that Zimbabwe's problems are the legacy of colonialism.[15]

Yeah, it's all whitey's fault when the crackers are in charge.

And still their fault even when not in charge. :killingme

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Agreed, you're sorry.
thats because you are part of a new minority.
Your terrorist "bebe daddy" candidate has been caught with his pants around his ankles and is back peddling so fast, he could beat Lance Armstrong going up hill. :killingme

In light of this information being made public, I wonder if bebe momma still proud of America? :popcorn:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
YouTube - Obama's Bra 54 Double "D"
We arent the only ones who dont like Obama. This man tells it like it is.
I'm soo glad that there are still black men of God unafraid to see and speak the truth so that no one can cry racism. Did anyone notice the "wall of shame" that showed, Jackson, Sharpton, King, Farakhan, Clinton and a few others? As I said before, if it came down to 2 black men running for Pres, I would willingly choose Alan Keyes. Great video post ImnoMensa!