Zombie threads

zigg72md

I am not trying to pick on any one person. But I am wondering... It seems there are a lot of resurected threads latley. There I am going down the thread list see an interesting topic (Police cars, Schwans.... what ever) and get half way down the page before I reailize the thread was posted 2 or more years ago. Why would someone answer/reply to a years old thread. The person probably isn't around here anymore and/or has forgotten about it by now. Let the thread R.I.P. Not pull it out of obscurity like some zombie. Now I am not sure where this line should be... However personally anything over 4 or 5 days old I don't bother. Could someone please explain this to me?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How else are newbies supposed to know what we've been talking about if nobody bumps the thread? :tap:

bcp

In My Opinion
I am not trying to pick on any one person. But I am wondering... It seems there are a lot of resurected threads latley. There I am going down the thread list see an interesting topic (Police cars, Schwans.... what ever) and get half way down the page before I reailize the thread was posted 2 or more years ago. Why would someone answer/reply to a years old thread. The person probably isn't around here anymore and/or has forgotten about it by now. Let the thread R.I.P. Not pull it out of obscurity like some zombie. Now I am not sure where this line should be... However personally anything over 4 or 5 days old I don't bother. Could someone please explain this to me?
they do it for me.
I suffer from delayed response syndrome.
its not all the time, but when it flairs up its bad.

thanks for thinking about me again guys, and girls.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
We should change the way we do things for the noob. Obviously, we're doing it wrong.

mdgirlie

:shocking: Had me scared for a minute! I thought there were actual zombies posting on somd.com. Phew! Glad we cleared that up!

craberta

Zombieemergencyalert!!!

:jameo: This is a test of your local ZOMBIE emergency alert system.....this is only a test! Should this be an actual Z alert, you would be instructed to lock all doors and windows, and turn off all electrical and remain as quiet as possible....this is only a test!:faint: