Maxwell Hall is Da Bomb!!!

2baymares

NEW TRAIL OPEN!!! :yahoo:The Brown trail - IS AWESOME. Extreme Huge hills, no water crossings. And be prepared to ride a Long Time. We couldn't even ride the whole trail - (we were not expecting that much trail and started it late with horses somewhat tired already.) I forgot to time us but I think we were on it for over an hour and that was with us hauling azz up the huge hills. Kind of hills you can't walkup you have to run. This trail ties into the hikers trail which looks like that has been there a while and its awesome. When you get to the end of trail the power plant is on you right. For those who have ridden there you know what i mean.

:thewave:

R

remaxrealtor

NEW TRAIL OPEN!!! :yahoo:The Brown trail - IS AWESOME. Extreme Huge hills, no water crossings. And be prepared to ride a Long Time. We couldn't even ride the whole trail - (we were not expecting that much trail and started it late with horses somewhat tired already.) I forgot to time us but I think we were on it for over an hour and that was with us hauling azz up the huge hills. Kind of hills you can't walkup you have to run. This trail ties into the hikers trail which looks like that has been there a while and its awesome. When you get to the end of trail the power plant is on you right. For those who have ridden there you know what i mean.

:thewave:

I rode there w/ Paso and Mingiz when it first opened....this new trail sounds GREAT...thanks for the heads up!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I rode there w/ Paso and Mingiz when it first opened....this new trail sounds GREAT...thanks for the heads up!

:howdy:good to see you at the Tack Swap.

Thanks for the update on Maxwell Hall. I joined last year to support them but haven't been back because I thought the ride around the fields were a little boring. The new trail sound awesome, I can't wait to try it out.

2baymares

:howdy:good to see you at the Tack Swap.

Thanks for the update on Maxwell Hall. I joined last year to support them but haven't been back because I thought the ride around the fields were a little boring. The new trail sound awesome, I can't wait to try it out.

:howdy: Good to see you there too!! I actually sold a couple items. Kind of disappointing that not more peeps showed up to buy stuff. So back into the basement my stuff goes. :lmao:
Saw other members there... Persimmoncf & Quartermom & others.