Naked man Leonardtown

OldHillcrestGuy

Patient was admitted to St. Marys Hospital ran out of ER butt naked at about 5:15am this morning headed toward Moakley St.
Was admitted for a psychatric evaluation.
Don't know if he was caught or not.:yikes:

Last edited:
T

toppick08

Patient was admitted to St. Marys Hospital ran out of ER butt naked at about 5:15am this morning headed toward Moatley St.
Was admitted for a psychatric evaluation.
Don't know if he was caught or not.:yikes:

:gossip:
Moakley Street.

:buddies:

MSPrincess

The only thing this man was wearing was...well...all of his piercings...and I mean ALL of them....everywhere! Yeah, there too...2 of them there as a matter of fact. He put on quite a show until the taser hit him right above his special place. Ouch.:faint:

The only thing this man was wearing was...well...all of his piercings...and I mean ALL of them....everywhere! Yeah, there too...2 of them there as a matter of fact. He put on quite a show until the taser hit him right above his special place. Ouch.:faint:

So, that implies that he is now "under wraps" ? :lmao:

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady

:lmao::faint:

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley

How did you get close enough see the piercings??? Why were you close enough to see the piercings???? :faint: