Personal Budgets

H

HouseCat

You can do it yourself if you have Microsoft Office Excel. Just download a personal budget template.

Its really easy to use; just enter your expenses/bills, enter your income and it will calculate everything for you. That way, you can see how much you have to pay and spend each month, and adjust accordingly if you forsee youreself slipping into the red.

Its a great way to keep yourself in check too, as well as save money, imo.

refi-rep

You can do it yourself if you have Microsoft Office Excel. Just download a personal budget template.

Its really easy to use; just enter your expenses/bills, enter your income and it will calculate everything for you. That way, you can see how much you have to pay and spend each month, and adjust accordingly if you forsee youreself slipping into the red.

:yeahthat: As long as your not spending more then you make, theres always room to save.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

I already use excel but have never heard of a personal budget template, where did you find this?

H

HouseCat

You can download hundreds of FREE templates for Word, Excel, etc. from here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx

From that screen, scroll down to "Browse Templates", Click on "Budgets", and it will take you to another screen with a plethera of budgeting templates to choose from. The Personal Budget is the 6th one down; that's what I use. It's pretty nifty, and you can alter it to meet your personal preferences too. :wink:

If that is the one you want, you just click on it, and download it on the next screen. It should automatically open up in Excel. If you have a problem, make sure your pop-up blocker is off, or you download it to a specific place.

Last edited by a moderator:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
You can download hundreds of FREE templates for Word, Excel, etc. from here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx

From that screen, scroll down to "Browse Templates", Click on "Budgets", and it will take you to another screen with a plethera of budgeting templates to choose from. The Personal Budget is the 6th one down; that's what I use. It's pretty nifty, and you can alter it to meet your personal preferences too. :wink:

If that is the one you want, you just click on it, and download it on the next screen. It should automatically open up in Excel. If you have a problem, make sure your pop-up blocker is off, or you download it to a specific place.

Thank you very much that is awesome, I have building something like this for myself for years, this will make it so much easier..