Good Morning Thursday

belvak

Happy Camper
:howdy: Good Morning All!! If yesterday was "Windy Wednesday," then today should be "Turbulent Thursday"!!! Darn wind near about blew me into the building this morning. :ohwell: Definitely a Bad Hair Day!!! :lmao:

OldHillcrestGuy

This is my Friday and Im off till next Thursday:starcat:, then come back for 2 days then off for 3 more. :cartwheel

Hope to get alot of yardwork done during this time off, but its going to cool down in the next 7 days according to the extended forecast.:frown:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Capricorn December 22 - January 19
For Thursday, March 20 -You have achieved a whole lot recently, and you deserve to brag a little bit today! How about doing your horn tooting in the context of a really fun party? Call or email all of your closest friends and invite everyone to get together for a celebration. If, suddenly, your shy side comes out, you don't have to specify that the celebration is all about you. Be mysterious! Dinner out, drinks, or maybe just a casual soiree at your place are all great ways of treating yourself to a jolt of tender loving care.

:dance:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
:howdy: #*!!*# I slept in late today. Morning, going to bake & work in my farmhouse today, yesterday I went out to lunch with old friends and had the best crab cake:) This morning I discovered I caught poison ivy from clearing some woods and pulling four pick up trucks worth of sticker bush vines from the trees so I can finish fencing a field. I should be done by Easter, good thing cause my hay's almost gone. :howdy:

wineo

loving life
Morning all:howdy: Was going to finish yard as well, untill I met my friend in the yard.:duel:

Snakes in the yard! Snakes in the yard, I took off, dropped my fire logs and started hollering to hubby, I need a hoe, I need a hoe, come fast, come fast:lmao:

It seemed to already be almost dead:diva: Yard work for me is now done for the year:diva:

Snakes: 1, Wineo needs a hoe and snake away:lmao::coffee:

I just want to say that today started out great and then went down the ####ing tubes!

:mad:

I got tickets to the Duke 1st round NCAA game tonight @ Verizon! Well .. hubby now works nights and I can't round up a babysitter that quickly.

I will now go back to my hell.

mainman

Set Trippin
I just want to say that today started out great and then went down the ####ing tubes!

:mad:

I got tickets to the Duke 1st round NCAA game tonight @ Verizon! Well .. hubby now works nights and I can't round up a babysitter that quickly.

I will now go back to my hell.
That does suck....:huggy: