allways-allways watch your mechaninc

B

Bronwyn

i always watch the mechanic, and in the rare occasion they wont let me....i go elsewhere :yay:

I can't say that I have ever hung around to watch my mechanic. Of course now my mechanic is a friend, so I don't even feel the need to.

Rael

Supper's Ready
i always watch the mechanic, and in the rare occasion they wont let me....i go elsewhere :yay:

I like the insurance line some of them throw out there to keep customers out of the work area. And maybe it is true in some places, but I've always found that to be a rather convenient excuse.

dave1959

Video is old, It's been going around a couple of years now, sadly it's true. But these people are a minority in the auto repair world. Auto repair is just like anything esle, buyer beware.
And No I'm not defending them.... I'm in the auto repair industry and I have to put up with these a$$holes just like everyone else. They bring the rest of us down.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Video is old, It's been going around a couple of years now, sadly it's true. But these people are a minority in the auto repair world. Auto repair is just like anything esle, buyer beware.
And No I'm not defending them.... I'm in the auto repair industry and I have to put up with these a$$holes just like everyone else. They bring the rest of us down.

Is this the Jiffy Lube video?

I can't get it to play either....

If so been posted a few times in chit chat I think over the last couple of years.

Eff that place.