Reptile Vet

boredincalvert

Any luck finding one yet? You might want to ask the clerk at the pet store in PF, they should know.

Eh...I've got a couple names from around here...I was just hoping to find someone that actually had gone to some of these people...apparently, no one has. lol.

M

Mousebaby

Eh...I've got a couple names from around here...I was just hoping to find someone that actually had gone to some of these people...apparently, no one has. lol.

I have used Dr. Hocking. He is excellent in reptile health! He helped my poor lizard when she was gravid. I was feeding her gatorade several times a day to help hydrate her to help her pass them. It worked!!!! She never had a problem after that. I will look around and see if I can find his number for ya!

Good Luck! :howdy:

AHA! Found it!

P.O. Box 118
Cheltenham, MD 20623

301/782-4400
410/586-8700

301/782-4400 Fax

HockingVetAssoc@aol.com

Last edited by a moderator:

boredincalvert

I have used Dr. Hocking. He is excellent in reptile health! He helped my poor lizard when she was gravid. I was feeding her gatorade several times a day to help hydrate her to help her pass them. It worked!!!! She never had a problem after that. I will look around and see if I can find his number for ya!

Good Luck! :howdy:

AHA! Found it!

P.O. Box 118
Cheltenham, MD 20623

301/782-4400
410/586-8700

301/782-4400 Fax

HockingVetAssoc@aol.com

Awesome! Thanks...I just wanted someone that someone else had been to...I just don't know too many other people around here with lizards...