Ain't love grand

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
You
Posted by: me on Thursday, 20 March 2008, at 10:13 p.m.
Hey, James.

I just want to let you know I will love you more than anyone in the world. Nobody going to part us away, just you and I here today.

Even know you're very busy, just hearing you just say Hi makes me feel right in my mind.

A love that last for so long yet we only seen each other for a few weeks if you are to add up the days...it still feels new even know our love have tested truly than anybodies.

They still think I am insane because I do not go with somebody locally...but to me, absence makes the heart grow fonder and if I wait, I know I will get what is mine.

I love you, babe.

Me

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
You
Hey, James.

I just want to let you know I will love you more than anyone in the world. Nobody going to part us away, just you and I here today.

Even know you're very busy, just hearing you just say Hi makes me feel right in my mind.

A love that last for so long yet we only seen each other for a few weeks if you are to add up the days...it still feels new even know our love have tested truly than anybodies.

They still think I am insane because I do not go with somebody locally...but to me, absence makes the heart grow fonder and if I wait, I know I will get what is mine.

I love you, babe.

Me

Oh please:lalala:

jlynnpump

Noob-alicious
I'm sorry, but I had a really hard time reading that and actually comprehending what it was supposed to say. Hooked on phonics did not work for someone, i'd ask for a refund.

kelb

art imitating life
You
Hey, James.

I love you, babe.

Me

:barf:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
You
Hey, James.

I love you, babe.

Me

I loves you, you crazy freak! :smoochy:

AndyMarquisLIVE

You
Hey, James.

I love you, babe.

Me
Oh gawd. :rolleyes: