Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unreal!

toppick08
    Quote Originally Posted by atrusomder View Post
    Hey, if they wanna smoke let 'em. They aren't hurting no one....
    I have seen many accidents where alcohol was the factor, but not one where weed was the factor.
    You know if the state really wanted to bring in the revenue, make MaryJane Legal and tax the #### out of it.
    Do you know how many people would buy it? This would be a wealthy state!!!!

More "accidents"

Quote Originally Posted by atrusomder View Post
    Hey, if they wanna smoke let 'em. They aren't hurting no one....
    I have seen many accidents where alcohol was the factor, but not one where weed was the factor.
    You know if the state really wanted to bring in the revenue, make MaryJane Legal and tax the #### out of it.
    Do you know how many people would buy it? This would be a wealthy state!!!!
    your right not hurting themselves... Did you see the part about the CHILDREN..

The only reason that weed is not listed as causes for accidents is because it is hard to prove someone is high vs drunk.

Finally as liberal and tax happy as MOM and his crew in Annapolis are don't be surprised if they do make pot legal and tax the hell out of it... I am sure there is a creek that needs saving
    "Religion is for people who want to go to heaven and spirituality is for people who have been to hell and never want to go back"

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.