More Free/Low Cost Rabies Clinics coming up

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Other upcoming Free or Low Cost Rabies Clinics:

Low Cost Rabies Clinic - Sunday, April 6 - from 1-3 (St. Mary's County), 21030 Point Lookout Road, Callaway, MD 20620 (Bear Creek Shopping Center) -
Prices - Rabies $7.00
Distember - $10.00
Feline Distemper - $10.00
Senior's Pets -
Rabies - Free
Distember - $5.00
Feline Distemper - $5.00
Hosted by Second Hope Rescue
3 yr Rabies Vaccine require current rabies certificate (tags not sufficient proof) - All dogs must be on leash or in a carrier - Agressive dogs must wait in owner's vehicle - All cats must be in carriers
240-925-0628 for information

Free Rabies Clinic on Sunday - April 13, 2008 from 2-4 p.m. at the Indian Head Village Green - phone number for info is 301-932-1713

SoftballCrazy

*bump*

Rabies Clinic is THIS SUNDAY...April 6th, 1- 3 pm...Callaway...Low cost rabies shots and 'specials' for senior citizen's!

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
bump - please be sure to bring your senior friends and family members that could benefit from having free rabies shots!

SoftballCrazy

Thanks for attending our rabies clinic yesterday! It was a nasty rainy day, but still a decent crowd showed up for discounted rabies shots. Thanks!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Thanks for attending our rabies clinic yesterday! It was a nasty rainy day, but still a decent crowd showed up for discounted rabies shots. Thanks!

I think it is great that these clinics are provided and run by volunteers! I did give out your fliers.
Any other groups having these, please contact me and I will be happy to post your information as well!

tazzman

Rabies Clinics

St Mary's Co Fairgrounds 6pm - 8pm

July 13
Aug 10
Sept 14
Oct 12
Nov 9

Rabies shots 10.00

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
St. Mary's Vet offers discounted vaccinations and such on Wednesdays by appt. only. I believe they are half off.

ooktdoo

I adopted my dog last year. All I have are what the owners then had as records, which basically was just when shes due again, which is now. Would I still be able to get a 1 year?

SoftballCrazy

I adopted my dog last year. All I have are what the owners then had as records, which basically was just when shes due again, which is now. Would I still be able to get a 1 year?

You can get a 1 yr rabies shot...if you can get the prior rabies certificate, you can get your dog a 3 yr rabies shot.

ooktdoo

I went to the SMAWL rabies clinic tonight in St.Marys. I have to say what a well ran friendly event that was! Bella is a bit of a spaz when it comes to getting shots and the vet was very patient, kind and light hearted about the whole event, setting me at ease when I was a bit embarrassed by her behavior. I will certainly be taking Bella back in the future as long as they host these clinics. I highly recommend them!

frequentflier

happy to be living
I went to the SMAWL rabies clinic tonight in St.Marys. I have to say what a well ran friendly event that was! Bella is a bit of a spaz when it comes to getting shots and the vet was very patient, kind and light hearted about the whole event, setting me at ease when I was a bit embarrassed by her behavior. I will certainly be taking Bella back in the future as long as they host these clinics. I highly recommend them!

:yay:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
TONIGHT~~Rabies clinic reminder!!!

St Mary's Co Fairgrounds 6pm - 8pm

July 13
Aug 10
Sept 14
Oct 12
Nov 9

Rabies shots 10.00

SMAWL LOW COST RABIES CLINIC
Location: St. Mary's County Fairgrounds, Rte. 5, Leonardtown, MD
Date: 9/14/2009
Time: 6 PM
Duration: 02:00

CountryLady

luvmyponies
ONLY TOO MORE LEFT THIS YEAR!!!!!

NEXT ONE
OCTOBER 12
6 pm - 8pm
at St. Marys County Fair Grounds!!

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

Last one November 9

frequentflier

happy to be living
SPCA and the Calvert County Health Dept are offering free rabies shots for dogs, cats and ferrets at the Solomons Volunteer Fire & Rescue Dept on Weds Oct 28 from 6PM-7:30 PM
Animals must be leashed or in a carrier. To get a 3 year rabies shot, bring proof of prior vaccination. Donations greatly appreciated. Calvert County pet licenses also available (bring proof of spay/neuter)

Chesapeake SPCA (301) 855-6950 CC Health Dept (410) 535-3922

From prior experience, I would recommend getting there early to avoid a long wait.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Do alot of people attend the clinics, just wondering if it is a really long wait!

A lot of people go, but those peeps have it down to a science.
Not a very long wait at all.

ALSO LOTS OF NICE ANIMAL PEEPS TO TALK TO WHILE YOU WAIT FOR YOUR TURN.
:buddies:

It is like a assembly line for vaccines.

:howdy:

highnote

Does anyone know when the next FREE rabies clinic is? Just missed the one on Oct 28th... aarrrghhh! I know there's one on Monday but it's a paid clinic, and I was looking for info on the free small animal clinics.