Solomons Bridge traffic slow

dgates80

Land of the lost
Motorcycle pulled over 3/4 the way up on southbound side. Man standing next to the bike. Traffic backed up, CCSD on the way. Demenor did NOT seem like a jumper, suspect a breakdown, but will back up traffic when tow truck arrives. Expect situation to last about an hour....

K

kris31280

I was crossing just as the cops got there.... idiots in front of me thought slamming on the breaks was a good idea. traffic still backed up... going back over should be fun

K

kris31280

It seems it was idiot day on the Solomon' bridge this morning.

The biker, it appears, did not notice the strong winds as he walked outside this morning and realized it was too windy to keep going over the bridge, so he decided to stop. The cops blocked off traffic and allowed him to turn around.

On my way back over the bridge, an idiot who was moving with a pick up truck bed full of bins which were unsecured had to stop immediately after crossing the bridge because the crosswinds made him nearly lose his cargo.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Motorcycle pulled over 3/4 the way up on southbound side. Man standing next to the bike. Traffic backed up, CCSD on the way. Demenor did NOT seem like a jumper, suspect a breakdown, but will back up traffic when tow truck arrives. Expect situation to last about an hour....

May not be a Jumper but backing up traffic on the bridge will get you pushed!!! :whistle: