Explain please

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Noah's Ark.

:popcorn:

The thought of it just crossed my mind and I wanted the religious explanation of how he fit all of those animals on the boat, ect ect please.

TIA :huggy:

Mojo

How big WAS it?!
(any gameshow gurus out there? :lmao:)

That is the best answer I can probably expect on this one right? :lol:
In light of the forum section we are in maybe my response should just be...

"Faith is enough for me." Without looking at the EXTREME impracticality of the idea :lol:

Exactly, if you believe in some magical dude, it's pretty easy to believe a story about some big boat :lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Quick-read this article:
Noah's Ark was taller than a 3-story building and had a deck area the size of 36 lawn tennis courts. Its length was 300 cubits (450 feet, or 135 meters); its width was 50 cubits (75 feet, or 22.5 meters); it had three stories and its height was 30 cubits (45 feet, or 13.5 meters).

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Noah's Ark.

The thought of it just crossed my mind and I wanted the religious explanation of how he fit all of those animals on the boat, ect ect please.

Wait a minute...

Are you questioning the word of the Lord? :sayitaintso:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
"Faith is enough for me." Without looking at the EXTREME impracticality of the idea :lol:
Why?
God comanded Noah to pack a breeding pair of every animal known. He says this to a Jewish guy in 1,000 bc. How many animals do you think were known to the man that recieved the directive?

TimAllen

Noah's Ark.

Noah's Ark was taller than a 3-story building and had a deck area the size of 36 lawn tennis courts. Its length was 300 cubits (450 feet, or 135 meters); its width was 50 cubits (75 feet, or 22.5 meters); it had three stories and its height was 30 cubits (45 feet, or 13.5 meters).

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

Do you know kom526? :confused:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Where is it stored? I would like to see this amazing thing that was apparently built by a single man, correct?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Where is it stored? I would like to see this amazing thing that was apparently built by a single man, correct?

Supposedly it is somewhere in Turkey and the Turkish gov't will not allow anyone near it.

You should try google sometime.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Supposedly it is somewhere in Turkey and the Turkish gov't will not allow anyone near it.

You should try google sometime.

:rolleyes:

something that amazing would have already been seized by the great US government :yay: :lmao:

in all seriousness though...

another question that must be addressed...

Why did none of the animals attack eachother?