Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: LHS Drumline Coach Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
    I'm not saying it was right. I'm just saying the girl was 16, not 8. The term "child" sex abuse doesn't seem to fit.

The story said she was 16

As of recently, I KNOW that 16 was the age of consent (but there could only be like a 4 year difference between the people or something). Now I have heard word that MD may have even altered this law and made it 17 or 18....That would make this statutory rape in any case. I really just don't feel that if the girl is 16 and gives consent that it should be classified as "child sex abuse". She knew damn well what she was getting into, he effed up and messed around with someone too young...but lets not put him up there with the sick mofos that molest kids who are not even pubecent (sp?) yet. Two totally different things IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by nachomama View Post
    Maybe that's Vrai's dream. That you (Beaver) and Azzy are off somewhere and the place catches on fire when she queefs. You are smothered by her layers of lard, and she succumbs to the smoke. Unfortunately, PC also perishes, as he was hiding in the closet taking pictures (dipwad was using a Viewmaster with the StarWars disc in it), as does kvj, who is trying to install the stripper pole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta84
    [JEW] can i get 2 cents also? Thanks! [/JEW]

His divorce was just finalized in February. He's had a bad time since Oct. '07.
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them.~Maya Angelou

www.childrensnational.org

One Of The Gang
    Maybe she was interested in learning how to play the skin flute

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by camily View Post
    Well it definitely isn't going to get better anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Well it definitely isn't going to get better anytime soon.
    True dat.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, he got 3 traffic tickets in January and had a peace order put on him today.

Quote Originally Posted by sockgirl77 View Post
    Yeah, he got 3 traffic tickets in January and had a peace order put on him today.
    Not to mention the arrest yesterday.

Blog Entries
    Not to mention the arrest yesterday.
    This is what happens when men think with the wrong head.

Quote Originally Posted by pcjohnnyb View Post

The story said she was 16

As of recently, I KNOW that 16 was the age of consent (but there could only be like a 4 year difference between the people or something). Now I have heard word that MD may have even altered this law and made it 17 or 18....That would make this statutory rape in any case. I really just don't feel that if the girl is 16 and gives consent that it should be classified as "child sex abuse". She knew damn well what she was getting into, he effed up and messed around with someone too young...but lets not put him up there with the sick mofos that molest kids who are not even pubecent (sp?) yet. Two totally different things IMO.
    It's the fact that it was a student and a person employed by the school in a position of authority that makes it a crime.

iiiiiii don't wanna work...i just wanna bang.....all day..

that's not how it goes??
    All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day - Mr. J

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.