Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: LHS Drumline Coach Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by toppick08 View Post
    Do you own a TransAm? I just ask because of the mullet (though I believe I recall you saying you got rid of it).
    Quote Originally Posted by nachomama View Post
    Maybe that's Vrai's dream. That you (Beaver) and Azzy are off somewhere and the place catches on fire when she queefs. You are smothered by her layers of lard, and she succumbs to the smoke. Unfortunately, PC also perishes, as he was hiding in the closet taking pictures (dipwad was using a Viewmaster with the StarWars disc in it), as does kvj, who is trying to install the stripper pole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta84
    [JEW] can i get 2 cents also? Thanks! [/JEW]

toppick08
    Quote Originally Posted by pcjohnnyb View Post
    Do you own a TransAm? I just ask because of the mullet (though I believe I recall you saying you got rid of it).

I have a choir boy cut now..........and I drive a 4 x 4 Chevy...

Quote Originally Posted by AndyMarquisLIVE View Post
    Ignore it SG. He's just a ping pong ding dong who haveth no grip on reality, just like the other idiots who have hijacked this board.
    Ding Dong Ping Pong Video - Metacafe
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them.~Maya Angelou

www.childrensnational.org

Quote Originally Posted by toppick08 View Post

I have a choir boy cut now..........and I drive a 4 x 4 Chevy...
    Quote Originally Posted by nachomama View Post
    Maybe that's Vrai's dream. That you (Beaver) and Azzy are off somewhere and the place catches on fire when she queefs. You are smothered by her layers of lard, and she succumbs to the smoke. Unfortunately, PC also perishes, as he was hiding in the closet taking pictures (dipwad was using a Viewmaster with the StarWars disc in it), as does kvj, who is trying to install the stripper pole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta84
    [JEW] can i get 2 cents also? Thanks! [/JEW]

Quote Originally Posted by LateApex View Post
    You looking for a date or something?
    why you want to date me big boy?

Quote Originally Posted by camily View Post

Great find

He had a Plea Hearing today and his criminal trial has been cancelled/vacated (according to case search). Does this mean he pled guilty? I hope we see an updated article soon!

Originally Posted by Bann
    I've known quite a few kids who are band members, including a drum major, and not one of them were introverts. My son is only 12, and while he's just in the middle school band, he's definitely not introverted.

But aside from that - if the teacher was a leech - and he lured a girl & convinced her to have a relationship - he would have been charged with rape. The story has yet to come out all the way, so speculating is all I'm doing.

But while we're painting with broad strokes here, not ALLL 16yo girls are easily manipulated. A great many of them are bigtime manipulators, in a lot of cases.

He plead guilty. Will register as a sex offender. Case closed I guess.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.