LHS Drumline Coach Arrested

Cowgirl

Wow....when I went there, we always suspected the drumline instructor had a relationship/relationships with students...:whistle: Different instructor though....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pedophile! Pedophile! :jameo:

Child sexual assault!!

First teen girls, next toddlers!!! :jameo:

:rolleyes:

There should be a different charge for adult guys who boink some teenager who is hardly a child. They used to call it "statutory rape" - what ever happened to that?

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Child sexual assault!!

There should be a different charge for adult guys who boink some teenager who is hardly a child. They used to call it "statutory rape" - what ever happened to that?

I actually agree with this (your statement) completely AS LONG AS the situation is consensual. If it isn't, as in, the older person is forcing themselves on the teen/touching them w/o permission/ect then I WOULD be fine with classifying it as "child sexual assualt" or something like that.

tommyjones

Child sexual assault!!

there is a huge difference between someone in a postion of power and responsibility who effs a teenage student (sexual assualt) and a 19 yo who just graduated boinking his girl friend who just happens to be underage and her parents dont like it (statutory rape).