Seafood

T

toppick08

My Hubby loves crabs etc.........Where is a good place to go(that kids can go to also)?

Yea on Seabreeze too..

But if ever wanted to order some, and eat them at home...Farrell's Seafood, in the trailer, at the intersection in Clements is :yay:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Prepare to pay lots....Nicks used to have it for $7.99 to $8.99 a lb....I saw in last weeks Emptyprise where he had it for $17.99 a lb....Not sure if it was a typo or not but that was high...

CMC122

Go Braves!
Prepare to pay lots....Nicks used to have it for $7.99 to $8.99 a lb....I saw in last weeks Emptyprise where he had it for $17.99 a lb....Not sure if it was a typo or not but that was high...
That was Jumbo lump or something like that, I got a pound of lump the week before that for $6.99 and it was :yum::yum:

OldHillcrestGuy

No not a typo, its crazy each week the prices change, last week $17.99 this week $6.99. We usually get it when its around $7.99, my better half makes a pretty da*m good crabcake:yum: We might just have to get some this week.
Their sales end on Sundays I think.

spike2763

No not a typo, its crazy each week the prices change, last week $17.99 this week $6.99. We usually get it when its around $7.99, my better half makes a pretty da*m good crabcake:yum: We might just have to get some this week.
Their sales end on Sundays I think.

DANG, thanks for the tip!