Page 2 of 206 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: To all those who sat at home....

Quote Originally Posted by chemommy25 View Post
    Thats what I was thinking. If you didnt want to go then why listen to your scanners all night about what is going on down there. If you wanted to know so bad you should have just went. Instead of sitting around you should have went out and had a good time on the weekend instead of making fun of other people who were having a good time themselves.
    Has it occurred to you that maybe is a good time to some people? Maybe that have fun listening to their scanners. Seriously, how is it any different with you biatching about them.

Quote Originally Posted by chemommy25 View Post
    Thats what I was thinking. If you didnt want to go then why listen to your scanners all night about what is going on down there. If you wanted to know so bad you should have just went. Instead of sitting around you should have went out and had a good time on the weekend instead of making fun of other people who were having a good time themselves.

QUOTE=thatcat22;2882440]yea, seriously. i'm sure you all had a great time chit chatting on the forums and cutting down the tiki bar opening. had a few whole pizzas, shoved your face with ice cream and called it a night[/QUOTE]

[

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thatcat22 View Post
    yea, seriously. i'm sure you all had a great time chit chatting on the forums and cutting down the tiki bar opening. had a few whole pizzas, shoved your face with ice cream and called it a night
    I like you a lot. Come sniff my finger.
    .:**:. .:**:.If you are not having a good time, it's your own damn fault .:**:. .:**:
    http://lisaarkrescue.wix.com/lisasarkrescue Visit Lisa's Ark Rescue for a new friend TODAY!! Like Clinton, the happy pit bull that loves kittens for only $70 fully vetted!

yea, seriously. i'm sure you all had a great time chit chatting on the forums and cutting down the tiki bar opening. had a few whole pizzas, shoved your face with ice cream and called it a night
    You need Jesus.

Bar fly.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissKitty View Post
    Is your google broke?

Quote Originally Posted by slotted View Post
    Has it occurred to you that maybe is a good time to some people? Maybe that have fun listening to their scanners. Seriously, how is it any different with you biatching about them.
    You need Jesus too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissKitty View Post
    Is your google broke?

Quote Originally Posted by BS Gal View Post
    I have my scanner on right now. Whatcha gonna do about it?
    I stayed home Saturday night. Would you please mock me for not calling you to go back to the Tiki. I was tired. Sawry...
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek View Post
    I like you a lot.
    why thank you, call it like i see it

What if I only had a couple of whole pizzas?

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnut View Post
    You need Jesus.

Bar fly.
    here we go with ppl shoving religion on others.

Members who have read this thread: 97