Page 5 of 206 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: To all those who sat at home....

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    That would be ME
    Perhaps you're familiar with the word "Gluttony"

Pixie told me at Church yesterday that you were getting fat. But I didn't really believe it until now.

I will prays for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissKitty View Post
    Is your google broke?

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnut View Post

Pixie told me at Church yesterday that you were getting fat. But I didn't really believe it until now.

I will prays for you.
    Deuteronomy 21:20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son [is] stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; [he is] a glutton, and a drunkard.

Proverbs 23:21 For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe [a man] with rags.

toppick08

I will prays for you.

I was just expressing the simple statement that I did not go to the tiki bar to get totally wasted...i went to be social....not stay home and criticize the people that went....somehow like always someone feels that they must "save" the people who participate in such social activities with their hypocritical aspersions. Doesn't God teach to accept everyone and not to criticize? I find this funny...no wait..hysterical how all the holy rollers are the first to criticize and judge. The Tiki Bar is a Southern Maryland tradition. It was great that there was such a large turnout and even more wonderful that all of the hypocrites stayed home so the big bad demons wouldn't get them.

Quote Originally Posted by thatcat22 View Post
    I was just expressing the simple statement that I did not go to the tiki bar to get totally wasted...i went to be social....not stay home and criticize the people that went....somehow like always someone feels that they must "save" the people who participate in such social activities with their hypocritical aspersions. Doesn't God teach to accept everyone and not to criticize? I find this funny...no wait..hysterical how all the holy rollers are the first to criticize and judge. The Tiki Bar is a Southern Maryland tradition. It was great that there was such a large turnout and even more wonderful that all of the hypocrites stayed home so the big bad demons wouldn't get them.
    I'm sure that Sodom and Gomorrah had some traditions as well.

Again, I ask... you do realize they're mocking you, right? They're posting that stuff because, obviously, it gets you all spun up.

toppick08
    Paranoia is a horrible thing......

Quote Originally Posted by slotted View Post
    I'm sure that Sodom and Gomorrah had some traditions as well.
    Well, Sodom did anyhow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissKitty View Post
    Is your google broke?

Should of taken a qualude instead of a Mai Thai.
    "We're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do I, a full commitments what I'm thinking of, you wouldn't get this from any other guy."

I will prays for you.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Members who have read this thread: 96