To all those who sat at home....

thatcat22

After reading all the threads about those who sat at home Friday and Saturday night on the forum and mocked the ppl who went to the tiki bar opening....GET A LIFE. It's fine that you didn't want to go, but to sit at home on your lazy a$$ and listen to the scanner and praise god that you weren't there....seriously...how lame. It was a great time for those who did go and if you weren't there, you have no right to criticize it.

Nanny Pam

After reading all the threads about those who sat at home Friday and Saturday night on the forum and mocked the ppl who went to the tiki bar opening....GET A LIFE. It's fine that you didn't want to go, but to sit at home on your lazy a$$ and listen to the scanner and praise god that you weren't there....seriously...how lame. It was a great time for those who did go and if you weren't there, you have no right to criticize it.

:bawl: Now you went and hurt my feelings. :bawl:

meamie!

slotted

Are you serious? :confused:

:roflmao:

Last edited:

chemommy25

Thats what I was thinking. If you didnt want to go then why listen to your scanners all night about what is going on down there. If you wanted to know so bad you should have just went. Instead of sitting around you should have went out and had a good time on the weekend instead of making fun of other people who were having a good time themselves.

slotted

Thats what I was thinking. If you didnt want to go then why listen to your scanners all night about what is going on down there. If you wanted to know so bad you should have just went. Instead of sitting around you should have went out and had a good time on the weekend instead of making fun of other people who were having a good time themselves.

Has it occurred to you that maybe is a good time to some people? Maybe that have fun listening to their scanners. Seriously, how is it any different with you biatching about them. :doh:

thatcat22

:yeahthat:

chemommy25

QUOTE=thatcat22;2882440]yea, seriously. i'm sure you all had a great time chit chatting on the forums and cutting down the tiki bar opening. had a few whole pizzas, shoved your face with ice cream and called it a night[/QUOTE]

:lmao:[

Geek

yea, seriously. i'm sure you all had a great time chit chatting on the forums and cutting down the tiki bar opening. had a few whole pizzas, shoved your face with ice cream and called it a night

:roflmao: I like you a lot. Come sniff my finger.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
yea, seriously. i'm sure you all had a great time chit chatting on the forums and cutting down the tiki bar opening. had a few whole pizzas, shoved your face with ice cream and called it a night

You need Jesus.

Bar fly.

slotted

What if I only had a couple of whole pizzas?