Page 1 of 206 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: To all those who sat at home....

To all those who sat at home....

After reading all the threads about those who sat at home Friday and Saturday night on the forum and mocked the ppl who went to the tiki bar opening....GET A LIFE. It's fine that you didn't want to go, but to sit at home on your lazy a$$ and listen to the scanner and praise god that you weren't there....seriously...how lame. It was a great time for those who did go and if you weren't there, you have no right to criticize it.

Quote Originally Posted by thatcat22 View Post
    After reading all the threads about those who sat at home Friday and Saturday night on the forum and mocked the ppl who went to the tiki bar opening....GET A LIFE. It's fine that you didn't want to go, but to sit at home on your lazy a$$ and listen to the scanner and praise god that you weren't there....seriously...how lame. It was a great time for those who did go and if you weren't there, you have no right to criticize it.
    Now you went and hurt my feelings.

meamie!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanny Pam View Post
    Now you went and hurt my feelings.

meamie!
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

And another week starts off on a happy note............Good Gawd.
    "People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."

Are you serious?

Last edited by slotted; 04-21-2008 at 07:40 AM.

seems like we got "know it alls" on our hands

seems like we got "know it alls" on our hands
    I have my scanner on right now. Whatcha gonna do about it?
    "People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."

Thats what I was thinking. If you didnt want to go then why listen to your scanners all night about what is going on down there. If you wanted to know so bad you should have just went. Instead of sitting around you should have went out and had a good time on the weekend instead of making fun of other people who were having a good time themselves.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BS Gal View Post
    And another week starts off on a happy note............Good Gawd.
    .:**:. .:**:.If you are not having a good time, it's your own damn fault .:**:. .:**:
    http://lisaarkrescue.wix.com/lisasarkrescue Visit Lisa's Ark Rescue for a new friend TODAY!! Like Clinton, the happy pit bull that loves kittens for only $70 fully vetted!

Quote Originally Posted by slotted View Post
    Are you serious? :confused.

yea, seriously. i'm sure you all had a great time chit chatting on the forums and cutting down the tiki bar opening. had a few whole pizzas, shoved your face with ice cream and called it a night

Members who have read this thread: 96