And next on the trainwreck express is....

C

canuk woman

:yawn: Who cares...

I know seriously that kid is totally draining the minds of tweens and besides if there were nothing but tween watching Dancing with the Stars 4 then Billy Ray Cyrus would have won (he really pisses me off for mentioning Hannah Montana so much) luckily for me I was rooting for someone else

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
When this is posted by a reputable site like the National Enquirer or the Globe, then I'll believe it.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
It looks exactly like her.

But consider this, how many 15/16-yo girls have similar photos posted on myspace? This looks like your typical teen exploring her slutty side, but at the same time, she's covered where she needs to be. You know she wears less at the beach.

M

Ms.JudgedOne

We As Parents And A Society Need To Instill Self Esteem And Morals In Our Kids And Stop Relying On Silly Tv Icons To Do So.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
We As Parents And A Society Need To Instill Self Esteem And Morals In Our Kids And Stop Relying On Silly Tv Icons To Do So.
We Also Need To Teach Them Proper Capitalization Rules Because Capitalizing The First Letter Of Each Word Is Stupid And If Done For Emphasis Fails Miserably And Is Just Irritating.

M

Ms.JudgedOne

Well See I Am Here To Annoy With The Right Of Freedom Of Speech No Matter How I Go About It...thanks For Bs Response...now Back To The Issue At Hand Loser.

C

canuk woman

So how did you find all of your evidence that it's really her?

I don't know I just wanted to do something before the craparrazzi went crazy (I know it's papparazzi I called it the craparazzie because most of the stuff they write is crap)