A short 'do

Cowgirl

I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to cut my hair this short, but I love Katie Holmes' short 'do.

Attachments

• kh2.jpg
    kh2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 523
  • kh1.jpg
    kh1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 197

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I did it! :diva: I had debated doing it for about a year, and finally got the balls to do it. :lol: I love it!

Do it Cowgirl! Do it! :clap: If you don't like it, it's hair - it'll grow back. :shrug:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Go for it. Sheep get sheered and so can ewe...:huggy:

I had that kind of cut for about a year. For me it was hellish to maintain. It had to be blowdryed every morning to look thick and sleek and any humidity made my stick straight hair collapse and look thin and lank. I'd have to touch it up every afternoon at work so the ends would stay tipped under and not flip outward and look goofy. It took me 4 years to grow my hair back long again. My husband would have a heart attack if I cut it all off again. For some reason men seem to love long hair.

jenbengen

Watch it
I know.... Geesh, it's so tempting because summer's coming and my hair hates humidity. But I'd miss it until it grew back! :bawl: :lmao:

WOW, I was JUST talking about this very thing. My problem is that my hair curls and gets all foofy with humdity, so longer hair helps weight it down a bit. I'm afraid I'll look like a big fluffball if I cut it too short. :lmao:

Who knows, maybe I'll just do it tomorrow when I go get my hair cut!

You should do it! It does grow back...I keep trying to remind myself of that.

Cowgirl

WOW, I was JUST talking about this very thing. My problem is that my hair curls and gets all foofy with humdity, so longer hair helps weight it down a bit. I'm afraid I'll look like a big fluffball if I cut it too short. :lmao:

Who knows, maybe I'll just do it tomorrow when I go get my hair cut!

You should do it! It does grow back...I keep trying to remind myself of that.

Mine gets kinda frizzy too, so if it's too long, it looks puffy. I'm wondering if the short do will be too poofy because of the humidity. :shrug: I do like to be able to pull my hair into a pony tail, though.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I know.... Geesh, it's so tempting because summer's coming and my hair hates humidity. But I'd miss it until it grew back! :bawl: :lmao:

Mine's still long enough that I can pull the front back - either just my bangs with a few bobby pins (very cute) or all of it with a barette. I just can't rock out a pony tail. :lol:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Mine gets kinda frizzy too, so if it's too long, it looks puffy. I'm wondering if the short do will be too poofy because of the humidity. :shrug: I do like to be able to pull my hair into a pony tail, though.
My hair is cut the same way and I was having a problem with the humidity frizzing and flipping it out.
John Frieda has a line out called Weather Works........ something like that. Anywho that stuff is da bomb! I keep my do all day long!

So go for it:clap:

jenbengen

Watch it

It'll get puffy either short or long. If your hair gets wavy/curly at all with humidity, keep that in mind when you decide on the length. My curls/waves make me lose a good inch in the summer if I don't use a flat iron on it.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
:lmao: My husband whines every time I get my hair cut even the slightest bit. What's with men and long hair? I've seen some women with beautiful shorter do's.

Who's head is it on? Who has to maintain it?

Do what you want to do with your hair. He'll get over it.