caterer?

kelb

art imitating life
Im looking for a caterer who specializes in finger foods.. I know sounds weird. Can you PM me please if you know of anyone.
Thanks

Tomcat

Anytime
Lynn's Carering, in Hollywood did a friends reception last week. Don't know how she's listed but if you have trouble finding her, check through the Hollywood VFD. (Hubby & son are volunteers)

bcp

In My Opinion
OH I love the people who say do it yourself.. sheesh.. Im planning a party for a client and they WANT it catered!!! sheesh
actually, you should go ahead and re-read everything and see if you can figure it out.

poster

DuPaul's in Prince Frederick will do "by the dozen" at a reasonable cost.
We did a baby shower and food for 40 was about $150 and very good.

bcp

In My Opinion
DuPaul's in Prince Frederick will do "by the dozen" at a reasonable cost.
We did a baby shower and food for 40 was about $150 and very good.
thats like 3.75 a head what did you all get for that? a glass of water and a twinkie?

SoMDGirl42

Lynn's Carering, in Hollywood did a friends reception last week. Don't know how she's listed but if you have trouble finding her, check through the Hollywood VFD. (Hubby & son are volunteers)

The only Lynn I know associated with HVFD is Lynn Brady

poster

thats like 3.75 a head what did you all get for that? a glass of water and a twinkie?

I ordered 2 trays of salad style finger sandwiches and 2 other finger style hor'derves (sp?), we even had a little left over.

PineappleTwist

I had a small event and DuPaul's was an hour and a half late and the food was dry as a bone......talk about embarrassing! I prefer either Mom's in the Kitchen or picking up something from Giant now that I am ordering for my office all the time...Mom's has great food, very consistent even if not the cheapest game in town. Giant is good for the ordinary stuff.