veggie planting

starlight_20606

looking for infor..on when to put veggies(tomato,pepper,squash and so on)from plants,not seeds in the ground...my father use to do this for us and the rest of the family..but has passed away and this year I want to try to make our own garden for myself and my 3 little ones!!!any infor would be everso helpful..thanks to all so.mders!!!!!

nicole_M

looking for infor..on when to put veggies(tomato,pepper,squash and so on)from plants,not seeds in the ground...my father use to do this for us and the rest of the family..but has passed away and this year I want to try to make our own garden for myself and my 3 little ones!!!any infor would be everso helpful..thanks to all so.mders!!!!!

:roflmao:

I guess I saw this before Toppick - So in his words "1st week of May, as always"...

Hope this helps. We are putting our 3 varieties of peppers in this weekend. :yay:

Check in on the "Home and Garden" forum. Lots of posts there. I looked at the long range forecast and put my tomatoes in last weekend.

T

toppick08

effin deer already got one of two tomato plants I planted in the flower garden. I've got one in a hanging planter and two on the deck. Put some squash out tonight. I hate the deer now.

Brunswick Stew........:yay:.........:whistle:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
:huggy:

I've been riding all week, other than the days it rained.

Well, I don't ever ride alone, so it's scary for me. I do fine in the a.m., all confident and stuff. On the way home, I get scared. Course, there are two men from work that follow me almost all the way home and watch my back. I've seen them cut people off so they can stay behind me and beside me. :lol: They are my angels.

Well, I don't ever ride alone, so it's scary for me. I do fine in the a.m., all confident and stuff. On the way home, I get scared. Course, there are two men from work that follow me almost all the way home and watch my back. I've seen them cut people off so they can stay behind me and beside me. :lol: They are my angels.

You'll do fine. And it's nice to know you've got lots of guardians....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
You'll do fine. And it's nice to know you've got lots of guardians....

They're more protective than you, Desertrat and 1bdz all put together. The next morning we all have a discussion about my riding home and how fast or slow I drove. :lmao: It's a competition between the two to protect me. It's cause I do their payroll.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
effin deer already got one of two tomato plants I planted in the flower garden. I've got one in a hanging planter and two on the deck. Put some squash out tonight. I hate the deer now.

Mom and I planted 4 maters on Sunday and I put all my herbs in pots. Except the lavender, I put that in the flower garden. I need to pick up some roses this weekend for planting.

T

toppick08

Mom and I planted 4 maters on Sunday and I put all my herbs in pots. Except the lavender, I put that in the flower garden. I need to pick up some roses this weekend for planting.

English or French..........???

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

I put a lavender plant in a pot on the porch today. It's supposed to smell good at some point. Don't buy Walmart roses.