Types of People In SOMD

thatcat22

There are many types of people that compose SOMD. Take a look at the local WaWa, Walmart, Target, etc....usually a semi-decent judge of people in the area...keeps getting better everyday what I see around here.

K

Kain99

Haha! When I get bored, we go people watching at Walmart! I make up stories about everyone I see.

"Look at the lady in isle 5.... she's furious because her dog chewed up her last decent pair of undies." :lmao:

Doesn't take much to amuse me. :lmao:

Dondi

Dondi
There are many types of people that compose SOMD. Take a look at the local WaWa, Walmart, Target, etc....usually a semi-decent judge of people in the area...keeps getting better everyday what I see around here.

And so, what type of people are you?

thurley42

HY;FR
Haha! When I get bored, we go people watching at Walmart! I make up stories about everyone I see.

"Look at the lady in isle 5.... she's furious because her dog chewed up her last decent pair of undies." :lmao:

Doesn't take much to amuse me. :lmao:

that actually sounds like a lot of fun...i just can't bring myself to go into Wal Mart......for fear of going:dork:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

I was in Houston...the other day and noticed they have different types of people THERE too! Do you think...their is a conspiracy??? :eyebrow:

Mojo

I like to walk around the Kmart parking lot, drooling all over myself, dragging one leg behind me, with oranges in socks and a sign around my neck that says "please help me, I have a disable".

K

Kain99

I like to walk around the Kmart parking lot, drooling all over myself, dragging one leg behind me, with oranges in socks and a sign around my neck that says "please help me, I have a disable".

*LOL* I know, we saw you last week! I made up a story that your girlfriend bopped you over the head causing severe brain damage."

I felt sorry for you after I laughed for a minute. :lmao:

Mojo

*LOL* I know, we saw you last week! I made up a story that your girlfriend bopped you over the head causing severe brain damage."

I felt sorry for you after I laughed for a minute. :lmao:

:tantrum , you could have at least givin me some money

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I was in Houston...the other day and noticed they have different types of people THERE too! Do you think...their is a conspiracy??? :eyebrow:
Must be, I was in central PA recently and noticed the samething. Weird, I know.

You think that's weird, I was in Portland OR a while back and the people there were all the same! Freaked me right out.

K

Kain99

I think we just pee pee'd all over cat's olive branch. Maybe we should work harder to increase her self esteem. :lmao:

LateApex

Walmart...

Attachments

• 0208081mugs7wd8.jpg
    0208081mugs7wd8.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 86