Sex and the City

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Any fans out there? I watched it last night and I thought it was one of the funniest episodes in while. It is my favorite show and I cannot believe that this is the last season. :bawl: Well I just felt like sharing.

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Did you see it last night when Carrie got dumped with a post it and decided to have a "smoke" and almost got arrested?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jeneisen
Did you see it last night when Carrie got dumped with a post it and decided to have a "smoke" and almost got arrested?
Yes, I watched it yesterday afternoon. It was pretty funny. :cheesy:

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Oh I totally agree. I think they are setting it up so that it will end with her taking her writing career out there with him and living with him. I think Charlotte will get married, Samantha will stay the same, and Miranda will get with Steve.

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Are you also addicted to the shows after Sex, The Wire and Project Greenlight? I watch that whole lineup every Sunday. The Wire is awesome.

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Actually no. That is the only one I watch. I usually miss the Sunday night and catch it Mondays at 10 then turn CSI right on.

Sex and CSI are my 2 favorite shows and try not to miss either.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by jeneisen
....and I cannot believe that this is the last season. :bawl:

Yeah, and "The Man Show" is now a goner, too. Hate it when quality programming bites the dust..:rolleyes:

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Well, if you like police stuff, you should give the Wire a try. Baltimore-based undercover police, a drug ring and different mafia controlling the docks are this year's plots. Just starting to get good, too.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by tipsy mcgee
We knew Berger wouldn't last. The only way for this show to end is for Carrie to end up with Big.
What? :eek: I missed Sunday's episode...why'd they split?