A paid forum??

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Has anyone discussed maybe having a paid forum where people can join and not have the losers throw their 2 cents in on every single comment. If we had a paid forum, alot of these immature people more than likely would not want to pay for it and we could actually have decent discussions on here.

The discussions have gone downhill with people complaining and nit-picking on every flaw for the past couple of weeks. And people who think they are cute by posting just to start "crap".

I'd be willing to pay to join a decent forum. It figures, as soon as I join up, this one goes to crap...... :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Has anyone discussed maybe having a paid forum where people can join and not have the losers throw their 2 cents in on every single comment. If we had a paid forum, alot of these immature people more than likely would not want to pay for it and we could actually have decent discussions on here.

For a low, low $24.95 a year, you can have your own personal forum and invite in who you want. Be your own admin, invite people in, kick them out if they suck.

Southern Maryland Community Forums - FAQ: Personal Forums ($)

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

The discussions have gone downhill with people complaining and nit-picking on every flaw for the past couple of weeks. And people who think they are cute by posting just to start "crap".

I'd be willing to pay to join a decent forum. It figures, as soon as I join up, this one goes to crap...... :shrug:

You just noticed that happening over the past couple weeks? :twitch:

slotted

are we there yet?

bcp

In My Opinion
they should charge for stupid

Oh wait, that might not work to my advantage.. never mind.

Homer J

Power Chord
There ought to be a way that you could send anonymous comments to people about their posts that would either add to or take away from their reputation as a forum member.

Yeah, that would be cool.