Generator/Alternator shops?

poster

Not here to hold your hands...Unless you fully understand what I am looking for in my Title and message, why would you embarass yourself by showing stupidity?

Probably the same reason you would embarass yourself by showing you're an azzhole.

wildlowrider

Probably the same reason you would embarass yourself by showing you're an azzhole.

Not here as a forum junkie on crack, just using the forums for what they are intended for. Asking and answering serious questions. If your not contributing to someones questions by giving decent answers then you should try another hobby......AZZHOLE!!

thatcat22

don't worry its the trend around here to jump in people's sh!t. all the forum regulars feel that it is their god given duty.....the one time i say something...yea well you get it

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Milt's??

In St. Mary's, on Bishop Rd, between Loveville Rd and Friendship School Rd. The guy rebuilds them, don't remember the name or contact info, but you can't miss the shop.

If it's the same one I am thinking of, it's called Milt's Machine Shop.

poster

Not here as a forum junkie on crack, just using the forums for what they are intended for. Asking and answering serious questions. If your not contributing to someones questions by giving decent answers then you should try another hobby......AZZHOLE!!

Well - I guess you feel you've told me. :coffee:

poster

don't worry its the trend around here to jump in people's sh!t. all the forum regulars feel that it is their god given duty.....the one time i say something...yea well you get it

I did not attack him. I simply responded to his attack. There was no reason for his attitude. I was trying to be helpful. If he didn't feel that I was, he could have just ignored my post.

D

dems4me

Not all of the regulars :shrug: Please don't paint us all with one broad stroke :huggy: