Accident on Airport View/235

keekee

ANOTHER one??!!!

I have a buncha family in that area. Every time there is an accident there I get worried...

jenbengen

Watch it
What is the problem with that intersection? Are people just blind or impatient or what?

That section gets super busy during certain parts of the day. I think people feel like if they don't play chicken they'll never get across. It's insane. Seems like we have a daily post about an accident there.

C6R_Mag

alot of people leaving that road are in a fit of blind rage from either having to pay a rediculous water bill, or cable bill, or got ripped from a mechanic back there.

vbailey

vbailey
Did any one hear more about the accident there yesterday morning. we drove past on the way to work, looked really bad.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Did any one hear more about the accident there yesterday morning. we drove past on the way to work, looked really bad.

I thought that one was 235 and Clarke's Landing. Least, that's what I heard on the scanner because I listen to it 24/7. I sleep with it.

Tomcat

Anytime
Airport View drive should only be 1 lane wide at the intersection. If a car is waiting to cross over to go north, a car pulls alongside to turn south and can't see, then pulls out in the southbound lane. Ask me how I know this? Some dumb A$$hole pulled out right in front of me the other night.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
Airport View drive should only be 1 lane wide at the intersection. If a car is waiting to cross over to go north, a car pulls alongside to turn south and can't see, then pulls out in the southbound lane. Ask me how I know this? Some dumb A$$hole pulled out right in front of me the other night.

That has happened to me a couple of times too. I think people just want to take a chance and assume you will have enough time to stop so you don't run into them.

If you get frustrated, count to ten. Maybe that will help you feel better :lmao: Just wait your turn.

MMDad

Lem Putt
They need to close off the crossovers that are not controlled by a light. People keep on proving they can't handle the concept, so let's not give them the option.

Go G-Men

They need to close off the crossovers that are not controlled by a light. People keep on proving they can't handle the concept, so let's not give them the option.

U turn every 3 or 4 sidestreets... otherwise the impatient people will kill each other.