Head on collision

MrX

High Octane
Calvert :yay:

Ponds Wood Rd is the road off the NB side of Rt 4 just before the Gas Stop Gas Station, Bayside Rd is aka Rt 261 which intersects with Plum Point Rd and goes into the Chesapeake Beach/North Beach area. Ponds Wood and Bayside Rd intersect just south of Breezy Point.

Last edited:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
5 victims, all are awake and alert, sounds like some children involved though.

ETA- 2 kids and a mother that is pregnant, it sounds like injuries are minor, do not know about the pregnant mother though, she appears ok, hope the baby inside made out alright.

Last edited:

cashncarry

5 victims, all are awake and alert, sounds like some children involved though.

ETA- 2 kids and a mother that is pregnant, it sounds like injuries are minor, do not know about the pregnant mother though, she appears ok, hope the baby inside made out alright.
Maybe it was the teenage girl beside me in heavy traffic this P.M. who was drinking a soda with a straw in one hand and eating a burger she was holding :coffee:with the other hand. She didn't put either down. Just driving along with her hands full of fast food. Don't know how or if she was steering the car. Maybe it was remote controlled. I was glad when she turned off 235 onto 4 towards the TJ Bridge. She was making me nervous and worried. I hate being a witness to an accident.