Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Racisim...(copy'd from another forum)

Quote Originally Posted by wmburdette View Post
    Why not just be concerned about people who were born here and not worry about the immigrants from Africa, Mexico, Asia, and Arabia. ...by the way, I was born in America of parents who were born in America and I am, by definition, a native American. but I am not an Indian.
    All of our ancestors were immigrants dumb ass.... Unless your native american, everyones great great great great great great great great great great grand parents boated over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothmarine187 View Post
    Sorry I don't spend my entire life on here loser.........
    Quote Originally Posted by JULZ View Post
    There's a lot of things I've put in my mouth I've regretted.
    Quote Originally Posted by toppick08 View Post
    Thank God, I am gay........

The Irish ignore anything they can't drink or punch.

Quote Originally Posted by LordStanley View Post
    All of our ancestors were immigrants dumb ass.... Unless your native american, everyones great great great great great great great great great great grand parents boated over here.
    The 'native' Americans walked here from Asia.

Just call me whitey cause thats what I am.
    LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG

I am offended by this... It has been reported

(((echo)))
    It may be a bit of extremist thinking but along the lines of offending someone because of race, take into account that we no longer say merry christmas...it's happy hollidays.
    Not to mention that the pledge of allegience is no longer in schools along with no mention of religion.
    The ultimate being a constitutional right being stripped of DC citizens by denying them the right to own a handgun...

I may be way off....but then again i might not be in predicting that someday in the not so distant future, our own flag no longer flown because it offends someone?

I Need a Life
    You know what...

I don't ever remember reading where a native american, asian american, african american, mexican american etc, would go around - round up white people and hang them from trees...

And this was all done in fun...

Hmmm....

I don't ever remember reading/seeing an asian owned restaurant with signs that say 'asian folk only.'

Hmmm...

Yes these things happened in the past, but it doesn't change the fact that it did happen.

Racism, one form or another, is found in all cultures...

The real question is: what was the intent of this thread?

Is it another - woe is me the poor old white man - thread?

Quote Originally Posted by (((echo))) View Post
    It may be a bit of extremist thinking but along the lines of offending someone because of race, take into account that we no longer say merry christmas...it's happy hollidays.
    Not to mention that the pledge of allegience is no longer in schools along with no mention of religion.
    The ultimate being a constitutional right being stripped of DC citizens by denying them the right to own a handgun...

I may be way off....but then again i might not be in predicting that someday in the not so distant future, our own flag no longer flown because it offends someone?
    They already have that in California

Quote Originally Posted by White40GMC View Post
    Last night down in Hollywood, my gf's brother and I were driving down to a house in California, and a black gentleman on the side of the road, said " Hey you White M***aF***a with the nice ** truck, my hooptie broke down, give me a ride to the liquor store", I was easily offended!!!!!
    you should of said, "yea N'er, hook on to the bumper and away we go.
    LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG

Some of the most racist people I've ever encountered were Iranian. Iran translates as "land of the Aryans". It's a only a certain fraction of Persians who are racist, most I have met are pretty tolerant and open. But man the ones that are are off the chart (esp. towards Arabs-nothing like a 1400 year old grudge, eh?). The anti-Muslim tirades I heard from my ex would put Mikey to shame.

say it loud..... I'm black and I'm proud.... Beetle's the name and I am tough as can.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.