The gay clubs of your publik skools

foodcritic

I heard of this silly ...yes silly day of rememberence. What a joke that this is what passes for a club in public schools. I hoped St Mary's would be a little simpler or conservative but it seems that the incidious hand of liberalism has run it's finger thru the public schools. Crime commited against any person should be taken seriously, regardless of what one's sexual orientation or dare I say deviant behaviour is!!! BTW this went on at GM and Leonardtown.

A victims was "three" years old??? In this story!

The enterprise decided that this was a big story on their website. I think the girl crying in this photo is akin to the contestants crying when they get booted off American Idol...Give me a break!

By JESSE YEATMAN

Staff writer

Click here to enlarge this photo

Staff photos by JESSE YEATMAN
Great Mills High School freshman Amber Ryan, left, wipes a tear while Cedrice Jacobs and Ashley Young listen to stories about victims of hate crimes across the country during an event hosted by the Gay Straight Alliance club at the school Wednesday evening.

Great Mills High School students Peter Krug and Noah Richardt discuss a pamphlet handed out by the school’s Gay Straight Alliance club sponsored a bake sale and candlelight vigil Wednesday to honor victims of sexual-orientation hate crimes, while Katia Meisinger, Johnne ‘‘Yohan” Webster and Jaclyn Latorre sell cupcakes and other treats.

There were tears in the eyes of students in attendance as members of Great Mills High School’s Gay Straight Alliance described killings of young people across the country.
The victims, ranging in age from 3 to 34, were stabbed, shot, beaten or dismembered because of their sexual orientation, the students said.

See the story below

Vigil highlights hate crimes based on sexual orientation

Dork

Highlander's MPD
I smell bacon!!!

Oh, wow, another brilliant statement. What the he11 does it mean? You really aren't very bright. Here's something to consider.....

"It is better of remaining silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Beetlejuice

Oh, wow, another brilliant statement. What the he11 does it mean? You really aren't very bright. Here's something to consider.....

"It is better of remaining silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Yeah go ahead and open your mouth wide big boy!!

K

Kain99

I have a very close friend who lost his mind, earlier this year when he found out his daughter was a member. Very sad state of affairs.

K

kris31280

I was a member of this club 10 years ago when I was in high school. Back then it was a bigger taboo than it is now to be gay or bisexual. I made some lasting friends, and it was a positive experience over all.

bcp

In My Opinion
I still dont think the school should be endorsing the perverted lifestyle of the homosexual.
It should be illegal to try to convert students to be willing to dabble in the gay arts.

Geek

I still dont think the school should be endorsing the perverted lifestyle of the homosexual.
It should be illegal to try to convert students to be willing to dabble in the gay arts.

If you are willing to dabble, you are gay. The lifestyle of a gay person is not perverted. You're the one that only thinks of sex when it comes to "gay lifestyle".

Dork

Highlander's MPD
If you are willing to dabble, you are gay. The lifestyle of a gay person is not perverted. You're the one that only thinks of sex when it comes to "gay lifestyle".

The gay lifestyle is too perverted. AND, doesn't a gay relationship usually lead the the sex thing? Never mind, that was a nasty unwanted visual.

K

kris31280

The gay lifestyle is no more perverted than the straight lifestyle...

Many straight people engaged in sodomy, which is the main sexual style for homosexual men.

Many straight people engage in cunnelingus, which is the main sexual style for homosexual women.

Many straight people engaged in fellatio, which is the secondary sexual style for homosexual men.

Sounds perverted to me :rolleyes:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I take issue with the fact that there are clubs for everything these days in schools; except for religion based ones.

puggymom

I take issue with the fact that there are clubs for everything these days in schools; except for religion based ones.

Religion in the Public Schools - Student Religious Clubs

The Equal Access Act (" EAA") (20 U. S. C. §§ 4071-74) requires public schools which meet certain criteria to treat all student-initiated groups equally, regardless of the religious, political, philosophical or other orientation of the groups. This means that to the extent that a school board opens up its school facilities to any student-led and run non-curriculum related group, it must uniformly open its facilities to all student-led and run groups, including religious ones.

foodcritic

distorted

The gay lifestyle is no more perverted than the straight lifestyle...

Many straight people engaged in sodomy, which is the main sexual style for homosexual men.

Many straight people engage in cunnelingus, which is the main sexual style for homosexual women.

Many straight people engaged in fellatio, which is the secondary sexual style for homosexual men.

Sounds perverted to me :rolleyes:

First you say the all Lifestyles are "perverted"...which does not make sense. How do you even have a concept of what perversion is? What are you basing that opinion on. Second it's not the specific acts which you mention it's more of the context. Biblicaly speaking men and women should not engage in those types of acts with members of the same sex. Quite simple really. Like I explained to my son. A fire is a wonderful thing. It heats the home, you can cook with it, it's realxing to look at. However if the fire is taken out of its proper context(fireplace) and we spread the ashes all around the house the house will burn down.