Would any of you ladies

S

stardog770

Know of a store in the Chas.Co,area that sells handmade or not,items such as the quilted handbags you see women carrying .
I know I can go online and find them , but like to see myself before buying.
Thanks!!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Know of a store in the Chas.Co,area that sells handmade or not,items such as the quilted handbags you see women carrying .
Thanks!!

Traditions in Loveville carries them. Not sure if you want to travel that far, though.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Thanks!!

The purses are by Vera Bradley you can get them at a store in La Plata. I cant remember the name. I think its something like Joson

Last edited:

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
Thanks!!

Apple Basket on Rt. 235 has them also over in Calvert there is a little craft store back behind the WaWa that has them.

In Charles, there is only one that I know and it's in the town of LaPlata general area of Charles Street Bakery.

If you want to travel or are in Fredericksburg, there is a wonderful little store just in downtown that carry's all things Vera Bradley.
It also has good prices on their discontinued lines...

watercolor

yeah yeah
There is a girl who does some fabulous purses. She is in the area, and will custom make them. Her website is fashionflamingo.com

Check them out.

S

stardog770

Thanks Everyone!!!

You all gave me alot of good suggestions.

cgwife

There is also a store in Prince Frederick in the Shopping Center with Giant, I can't think of the name of the store but they have them also!

morganmichellel

Busy Girl
Believe it or not, but I volunteer at the gift shop in the hospital (Civista), and we sell them..a bit pricy though. I am not sure how much they normally cost.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
If you contact hborror she may be able to hook you up with a knock off. The real one is quite pricier. You cant tell they are knock offs.