Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: There...i changed it...

  1. #1
    (((echo)))
    Guest

    There...i changed it...

    no more siezures

  2. #2
    Kain99
    Guest
    Thank You!

  3. #3
    Happy Camper belvak's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mechanicsville
    Posts
    11,149
    Quote Originally Posted by (((echo))) View Post
    no more siezures

  4. #4
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    74,932
    It's about time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  5. #5
    ~*~ rara avis ~*~ jazz lady's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    41,139
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    It's about time.
    ...it's about space,
    About two men in the strangest place.
    It's about time, it's about flight.
    Traveling faster than the speed of light.
    Here is their tale, of the brave crew.
    As through the barrier of time they flew.
    Past the fighting Minute Men;
    Past an armored knight;
    Past a Roman warrior,
    To this ancient site.

    It's about caves, and cavemen too.
    About a time when the Earth was new
    Wait'll they see what is in sight.
    Is it good luck or is it good night?
    it's about two astronauts.
    It's about their fate.
    It's about a woman,
    And her prehistoric mate.
    And now, It's About Time!


  6. #6
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    74,932
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    ...it's about space,
    About two men in the strangest place.
    It's about time, it's about flight.
    Traveling faster than the speed of light.
    Here is their tale, of the brave crew.
    As through the barrier of time they flew.
    Past the fighting Minute Men;
    Past an armored knight;
    Past a Roman warrior,
    To this ancient site.

    It's about caves, and cavemen too.
    About a time when the Earth was new
    Wait'll they see what is in sight.
    Is it good luck or is it good night?
    it's about two astronauts.
    It's about their fate.
    It's about a woman,
    And her prehistoric mate.
    And now, It's About Time!

    Trying to place?
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  7. #7
    ~*~ rara avis ~*~ jazz lady's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    41,139
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Trying to place?
    Theme song from an obscure TV show from the 60's that lasted 1 season. From the same guy who did Gilligan's Island. It was QUITE campy.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by (((echo))) View Post
    no more siezures
    you just think it's all about you and your avatar don't you?










    BTW... thanks.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

  9. #9
    Voted Nicest in 08 BS Gal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    21,787
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    Theme song from an obscure TV show from the 60's that lasted 1 season. From the same guy who did Gilligan's Island. It was QUITE campy.
    I liked that show!
    "People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."



  10. #10
    Voted Nicest in 08 BS Gal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    21,787
    Quote Originally Posted by (((echo))) View Post
    no more siezures
    "People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."



Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |