Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: There...i changed it...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BS Gal View Post
    I liked that show!
    I vaguely remember it, but somehow the theme song was a favorite of us kids and THAT I remember.

Lost in Space?

Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    I vaguely remember it, but somehow the theme song was a favorite of us kids and THAT I remember.
    I can hear the song in my head, I just don't remember much about the show. I do remember the tune, though.
    "People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."

Quote Originally Posted by rockfish View Post
    Lost in Space?
    BINGO! And my sister used to sing:

It's about time
    It's about space
    It's about time to
    Slap your face.

And then she would. I can't believe I'm allowing her to go on vacation with me next month.
    "People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."

Quote Originally Posted by (((echo))) View Post
    no more siezures
    whew. tyvm
    huh??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockfish View Post
    Lost in Space?
    No, it was a show called "It's About Time."

It's About Time (TV series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

It's About Time was an American fantasy-based comedy TV series that aired on CBS for one season of 26 episodes in 19661967. The series was created by Sherwood Schwartz, and used sets, props and incidental music from Schwartz's other television series in production at the time, Gilligan's Island.

It's About Time was virtually two different series aired under the same title. The first version of the series saw two astronauts Mac, (Frank Aletter) and Hector (Jack Mullany), accidentally break the speed of light, and get thrown back in time to prehistoric days. There, they have to adjust to living with a cave family led by Shadd (Imogene Coca) and Gronk (Joe E. Ross). (In the pilot Coca's name was credited as Shag, changed for the remainder of the series.) Their children were 18-year-old Mlor (Mary Grace) and 12-year-old Breer (Pat Cardi). The chief of the tribe, Boss (Cliff Norton) and his right-hand man Clon (Mike Mazurki) were always suspicious of the astronauts.

Was there a time tunnel?

Never mind, I just googled it. Not the one i was thinking of.

Quote Originally Posted by (((echo))) View Post
    no more siezures

Thanks man - now I can look at the screen with both eyes without vapor locking.

Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    No, it was a show called "It's About Time."

It's About Time (TV series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    It's About Time was an American fantasy-based comedy TV series that aired on CBS for one season of 26 episodes in 19661967. The series was created by Sherwood Schwartz, and used sets, props and incidental music from Schwartz's other television series in production at the time, Gilligan's Island.

It's About Time was virtually two different series aired under the same title. The first version of the series saw two astronauts Mac, (Frank Aletter) and Hector (Jack Mullany), accidentally break the speed of light, and get thrown back in time to prehistoric days. There, they have to adjust to living with a cave family led by Shadd (Imogene Coca) and Gronk (Joe E. Ross). (In the pilot Coca's name was credited as Shag, changed for the remainder of the series.) Their children were 18-year-old Mlor (Mary Grace) and 12-year-old Breer (Pat Cardi). The chief of the tribe, Boss (Cliff Norton) and his right-hand man Clon (Mike Mazurki) were always suspicious of the astronauts.
    I remember the song and the name of the show, but none of the characters or episodes. All that's in the second quote means nothing in my memory. Either I was too young then, or too old now...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.