Direction Help!

K

Kain99

I have a meeting on Pennsylvania Ave 22nd and I St at 1:00

I'm totally confused..... No idea if I'm looking for Penn - I or 22

I guess I'll figure it out.... I hate the directions Mapquest is giving me. Can anyone suggest a better on-line map site?

SxyPrincess

Kain,

You could always take Branch Avenue north, and right passed Suitland Pkway, make a right onto Southern Avenue. Follow that a mile or so, then make a left onto Pennsylvania. Although, from your area, you might wanna hop onto Route 4 (Penn. Ave) in Calvert/Upper Marlboro...I dunno. :shrug:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by cattitude
I'm at 20th & L....

how would you normally come into DC.. Suitland Parkway?
Yeah that would be my normal way in. :frown:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
The way I'd go would be to come in Suitland Parkway to South Capitol Street. Turn left on D to Independence. Turn left on Independence. Follow Independence to 15th Street (at Monument), turn right. Take next left onto Constitution. Follow Constitution to just past the White House which is 17th Street. Cross over 17th and take a slight righ onto Virginia Avenue. Follow Virginia to 22nd. Stay to right on Virginia and look carefully. The sign for 22nd is somewhat hard to see, but you can count the streets. Turn right onto 22nd. Follow 22nd to Penn. You will cross I Street before you come to Penn. What's the address? Or what company are you visiting, if you don't mind saying.

K

Kain99

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Much better directions than Map Quest! :smile:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Sure. That's the way I come in. Not much in the way of parking around there. You will be right in the middle of George Washington University and GW Hospital and there's a fair amount of construction going on as well.

Reason I was asking about address is because sometimes they say they are on ??? Street but really are on the one around the corner.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by cattitude
You will cross I Street before you come to Penn. What's the address? Or what company are you visiting, if you don't mind saying.
2150 Pennsylvania Ave. 22nd and I St. George Washington University Hospital Outpatient Care Facility * I think*

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Kain99
I have a meeting on Pennsylvania Ave 22nd and I St at 1:00

I'm totally confused..... No idea if I'm looking for Penn - I or 22

I guess I'll figure it out.... I hate the directions Mapquest is giving me. Can anyone suggest a better on-line map site?
Im sure you could have found a Private Investigator alittle closer than DC... :really:

K

Kain99

Ambulatory Care Center or Medical Faculty Associates Parking is on 22nd and I the Bldg is on Pennsylvania.... I'm meeting with Rachel's new doctor today. Dr. Mehta felt that after a year of Care Rachel's case was a little over his head so... We are back to Johns Hopkins and GW.... Man I wish Roy was here. :frown:

Thanks so much for you're help Catt.

SeaRide

I would go on Suitland parkway to I395 north (tunnels) to H St NW .. stay on H St NW toward G.W. Univ. area