Cost for pool water.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Does anyone have a recent price estimate for a tanker full of water to fill a swimming pool? I was just quoted $285 per truckload :faint: as part of an estimate for a liner replacement and pool refill. That seems to be a bit high in my opinion.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Does anyone have a recent price estimate for a tanker full of water to fill a swimming pool? I was just quoted $285 per truckload :faint: as part of an estimate for a liner replacement and pool refill. That seems to be a bit high in my opinion.
Holy crap! :faint: You better get the hose out. :lol:

Midnight fill up from neighbor's garden hose = free.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Holy crap! :faint: You better get the hose out. :lol:

That is what I did the last time we did a complete liner replacement. Will probably do it again, but was just curious to see what the going rate is and if the $285 is an extremely jacked up price. If the freakin water is jacked up that high, I'm going to have to assume that the cost quote for my liner is jacked up as well.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

That's what I heard from someone getting a new pool liner and refill. She said around $300 a truckload.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I'll ask again but I think they got it on E-bay. The place in Callaway was a few hundred $$$ less than the place in Solomons for installation.

Send me the info on it, I'm curious as far as doing a cost comparison. Trying to decide if I want to order the liner myself, hire someone on my own to install the liner, and acquire the water via garden hose. OR pay one place a flat fee for everything at the cost of $3100. :bawl:

jetmonkey

Send me the info on it, I'm curious as far as doing a cost comparison. Trying to decide if I want to order the liner myself, hire someone on my own to install the liner, and acquire the water via garden hose. OR pay one place a flat fee for everything at the cost of $3100. :bawl:
You'll have to start charging admission.