Silly Boys..

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I saw a back window sticker yesterday that said.. "Silly Boys... Big Trucks Are For Country Girls". Too bad she was driving a Suburban.:rolleyes: If she thought that was considered a "big truck", I'd hate to see what she thought something like a Ram 2500 4x4 was.

bcp

In My Opinion
I saw a back window sticker yesterday that said.. "Silly Boys... Big Trucks Are For Country Girls". Too bad she was driving a Suburban.:rolleyes: If she thought that was considered a "big truck", I'd hate to see what she thought something like a Ram 2500 4x4 was.
something heading toward the repair shop?

sorry, after owning three Chrysler products in a row, Lets just say Im not too excited over their quality.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

Stupid sticker but you don't consider a Suburban "big"?

W

White Buddah

Anything that is 2X4 is just a big car. SUVs are just big cars either way.

T

toppick08

Or a Pete or Kenworth.........:yay:

Cowgirl

Technically, a Suburban is a truck that's been covered. Right? Same frame, etc. :shrug:

Technically, a Suburban is a truck that's been covered. Right? Same frame, etc. :shrug:

Pretty much. Same with the Yukon/Tahoe and the GMC/Chevy 1/2 ton pickemups. Almost no difference driving my GMC and my brother's Tahoe. Feel the same.

fredsaid2

Suburbans have a 2500 version and most are 4x4, that's not big enough to qualify? Can't most SUVs tow more than their open bed truck brethren anyway?

LordStanley

I know nothing
something heading toward the repair shop?

sorry, after owning three Chrysler products in a row, Lets just say Im not too excited over their quality.

I have a Dodge Ram 2500, Durango and a Plymouth Grand Voyager..... Never had a problem with any of them.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind

Surburban's are fairly large vehicles. I would consider them a truck of sorts, a covered truck. I've driven a Dodge Ram 2500 4X4, nice vehicle but drinks too much gas. Thats really the only reason why I don't own a truck because of the gas. I love trucks but realistically not practical for me for daily commuting. The key now is to have men friends with big trucks.

HunterJJD

Surburban's are fairly large vehicles. I would consider them a truck of sorts, a covered truck. I've driven a Dodge Ram 2500 4X4, nice vehicle but drinks too much gas. Thats really the only reason why I don't own a truck because of the gas. I love trucks but realistically not practical for me for daily commuting. The key now is to have men friends with big trucks.

You have a Truck, pick-up truck, a SUV, Van or a car.
A pickup truck or ute is a light motor vehicle with an open-top rear cargo area.

In North America, the word pickup generally refers to a small or medium sized truck. This light commercial vehicle features:
1.a separate cabin
2.and rear load area or compartment (separate cargo bed).
Instead of a well-type bed (short rigid sides) with an opening rear gate, some pickups have a flat tray back (a.k.a. flatbed). Others may have a specialty body mounted behind the cabin.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Who knew there were so many people offend by calling an SUV a truck?

To me they are a truck with a cover and seats. Most SUV's that I see are 4x4 and are on typical "truck" frames.

Cowgirl

Who knew there were so many people offend by calling an SUV a truck?

Those are the people that get pick-ups because they're "cool" and they look good...not because they are actually going to use it for *gasp* work! :faint: