Scanner Losers

wineo

loving life
:confused: DV

What county?

St. Mary's.

Someone called 911, said his friend had beat up his girlfriend, and then she called and reported it. When police arrived, he could see in and see a child, noticed all upstairs window shades were pulled closed and then noticed a the downstairs window shades closed after he arrived. Tin foil on front door window and garage door closed automaticly (sp) after he got there.

Now the friend who called and reported it can't get a hold of this guy and she is not answering her phone, and police saw a shilotte(sp) go up the stairs w/ the child:coffee:

:jameo:

It dosen't sound good. You can tell I have a lot to do this evening

St. Mary's.

Someone called 911, said his friend had beat up his girlfriend, and then she called and reported it. When police arrived, he could see in and see a child, noticed all upstairs window shades were pulled closed and then noticed a the downstairs window shades closed after he arrived. Tin foil on front door window and garage door closed automaticly (sp) after he got there.

Now the friend who called and reported it can't get a hold of this guy and she is not answering her phone, and police saw a shilotte(sp) go up the stairs w/ the child:coffee:

:jameo:

It dosen't sound good. You can tell I have a lot to do this evening

Yeah - that is not good... I cannot get SMC downstairs - I am listening to the thug-nasty's getting busted in Waldorf. :lol:

wineo

loving life
Yeah - that is not good... I cannot get SMC downstairs - I am listening to the thug-nasty's getting busted in Waldorf. :lol:

I try to keep it to St. Mary's and some of Calvert, to much :blahblah::blahblah:

I usually don't pay close attention to it, unless I am bored