*LostDog* Please Help

kamcpeek32

Boots Beauty Advisor
Medium Sized black Dog
Female / Spayed
Lab/Setter/ beagle Mix
All Black with white dot on chest
Thick Red Collar

both of my dogs Ran off when i went to take the trash out. We live on onion fields lane but i found my other dog walking along indian bridge without her
i drove from one end to the other looking for her.

I am so worried about her if you have or or have seen her please call me right away

301-994-1516
202-320-7273

Attachments

• leilabug.jpg
    leilabug.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 108

SoftballCrazy

Medium Sized black Dog
Female / Spayed
Lab/Setter/ beagle Mix
Thick Red Collar

both of my dogs Ran off when i went to take the trash out. We live on onion fields lane but i found my other dog walking along indian bridge without her

I am so worried about her if you have or or have seen her please call me right away

301-994-1516
202-320-7273
Good luck, remember to check w/ All Kinds Vet, Well Pet, and on the Animal Control County website - they post pics of recently picked up animals. Hope she returns safe and sound.

J

jaybeeztoo

Medium Sized black Dog
Female / Spayed
Lab/Setter/ beagle Mix
Thick Red Collar

301-994-1516
202-320-7273

I'm so sorry. Good luck in your search. Maybe she'll find her way home. It's been known to happen. :flowers:

kamcpeek32

Boots Beauty Advisor
My Baby Is Home

Thank You to everyone , A lady down the road found her and saw the post on here and called me. apprently she had a good time, they fed her spaghetti and she chased their cats.

she saw me pull up in the driveway and get out of the truck she came up to me with her lil tail betwen her legs because she knew she was wrong. i just grabbed her hugged her and kissed her and busted out in tears.

she's now laying on my bed sleeping and snoring.

again thanks to everyone

SoftballCrazy

Thank You to everyone , A lady down the road found her and saw the post on here and called me. apprently she had a good time, they fed her spaghetti and she chased their cats.

she saw me pull up in the driveway and get out of the truck she came up to me with her lil tail betwen her legs because she knew she was wrong. i just grabbed her hugged her and kissed her and busted out in tears.

again thanks to everyone

:yahoo: Glad she's safe and sound!

AlleyCat

My mind is closed today

again thanks to everyone

glad you found her! :cartwheel:cartwheel:cartwheel

C

CalvertNewbie

again thanks to everyone

Great news! I know you'll sleep great tonight, knowing she is home safe & sound.