Buckets!

Hessian

Looking at the radar ( 7:30 pm)...we have a lot more rain on the way.
I really wish I could find a weather station that posts rainfall totals like channel 4 used to do.

I think we may get over 2 inches from this one...Friday's had over an inch here in Lusby.

Watch those roads people!...especially our early commuters!

wineo

loving life
I really wish I could find a weather station that posts rainfall totals like channel 4 used to do.

I think we may get over 2 inches from this one...Friday's had over an inch here in Lusby.

My yard is turning into a moat. Pine trees are swaying, I hope the wind will die down.

Tree across the road on St. George's Island and they are concerned about flooding, since water is already coming over the road:popcorn:

This gives a pretty good idea, I think. Storm totals.
NWS radar image from Wakefield, VA

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
$hit.

Attachments

• storm1.jpg
    storm1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 127
K

Kain99

Could be worse.... my SiL & brother lives in Bentonville, Arkansas. She sent a couple of links of damage very very close to their house where tornadoes touched down.

Severe storms kill at least 21 - Weather - MSNBC.com

There's a slideshow on the right. Look for Bentonville in the text.

I am so sorry! Thank God they are safe. I feel a little lame complaining but I haven't seen rain like this in forever!

My Mom called and said that Calvert is under a tornado watch but I couldn't find anything online. I think she might just be scared.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR

tell me about it. I left Lusby at 3:45 on the bike all the way in the rain to Hagerstown. Stayed mostly dry although i should have put my gators on my boots wet leather boots and socks:tantrum:

I am so sorry! Thank God they are safe. I feel a little lame complaining but I haven't seen rain like this in forever!

My Mom called and said that Calvert is under a tornado watch but I couldn't find anything online. I think she might just be scared.

I just looked at the NWS site. Lots of warnings, but all south of us.

I always get a bit concerned for my family in AR. It's gotten to be no big deal for them to run and hide in a closet. Thanx for the concern.

Rael

Supper's Ready
I just looked at the NWS site. Lots of warnings, but all south of us.

I always get a bit concerned for my family in AR. It's gotten to be no big deal for them to run and hide in a closet. Thanx for the concern.

I lived there a while in AR, GWguy. I agree it is a way of life down that way. But I know it doesn't change that fear when tornadoes come through, though.

And to Hessian, yes, the morning commute might be ugly. Hopefully folks will keep it slow, I certainly will.

T

toppick08

tell me about it. I left Lusby at 3:45 on the bike all the way in the rain to Hagerstown. Stayed mostly dry although i should have put my gators on my boots wet leather boots and socks:tantrum:

:yikes:

glad you made it back safely........:cheers:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Yep, and in ground already saturated from the last rain.

Elsewhere on that site, they talk about saturated ground and the threat of flooding. The rain has no where to go, so it starts to run - as in rivers. :yikes: