POACRE Accountability

S

shiki

I would encourage everyone to call the local office of the FBI and request investigation into Corporate Fraud against POACRE. I am also looking into getting some one to represent the membership in a class action lawsuit against the POACRE, past and present. I have the feeling we are being robbed blind.
We are kept out of meetings that we have lawful right to attend and the POACRE does what it can to keep the membership in the dark about matters that we have every right to know. Fees have been increased without vote amongst some of the most egregious misdeeds.

I have already put in calls to the FBI and will be contacting other government agencies. The lack of oversight is jaw dropping, and some of the things that are happening are flagrantly illegal. We're getting screwed and not even any lube.

FBI Baltimore
2600 Lord Baltimore
Baltimore, Maryland 21244
baltimore.fbi.gov
(410) 265-8080

It would really be nice to have POACRE out of our pockets and backyards and to have actual road maintenance and benefits of being homeowners.

R

residentofcre

I would encourage everyone to come to the Budget Work Session tonight at 7PM at the Management Building [it could move to the clubhouse if there is not enough room]

DanceMom

Get back to me when you have spoken with a lawyer and have the suit in hand. Otherwise, I'm not interested.

R

residentofcre

I don't live in CRE - do I still have to come? :confused:

Sure... why not... I'll make the coffee and you'll be able discuss all of this with those who probably won't bother to show up but will call me names.... :flowers::patriot:

Pete

Repete
Are you taking your Lithium? Sounds like you need your dosage adjusted.

:yeahthat: If you are being ripped off in MD the FBI doesn't care because it is not interstate, therefore not a federal crime.

Call the Maryland Attorney General, if you can get his attention away from slots that is. :lmao:

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

Let Me Know If You Do Get That Ball Rolling I Would Love To See How It Aturns Out. It Would Suprise Me At All We Pay All This Money In Dues Every Year But What Do We Get For It. My Road Is One Of The Bumpest,pothole Filled In The Cre. Also When Time Were Tough, We Could Not Pay Our Dues And Those Sob's Actually Sued Us In Court. I Thought That They Would Only Put A Lien On Your House Til It Is Paid, In The Event You Sell Your House.

jetmonkey

Let Me Know If You Do Get That Ball Rolling I Would Love To See How It Aturns Out. It Would Suprise Me At All We Pay All This Money In Dues Every Year But What Do We Get For It. My Road Is One Of The Bumpest,pothole Filled In The Cre. Also When Time Were Tough, We Could Not Pay Our Dues And Those Sob's Actually Sued Us In Court. I Thought That They Would Only Put A Lien On Your House Til It Is Paid, In The Event You Sell Your House.
If you are looking for sympathy, you've come to the wrong forum.

Tina2001aniT

I Thought That They Would Only Put A Lien On Your House Til It Is Paid, In The Event You Sell Your House.

Right, because that is the only time that anything needs to be done is when you sell your house. :doh:

p.s. If times are/were that hard, that you can not pay your bills, maybe you shouldn't be a "stay at home momma", get a job!

tommyjones

Sure... why not... I'll make the coffee and you'll be able discuss all of this with those who probably won't bother to show up but will call me names.... :flowers::patriot:

and how many of the members have recieved notice that this meeting is even happening?

that is a mjor part of the problem. the BOD tells the membership nothing, and then has the nerve to complain that people aren't active. Try sending out a freaking notice with an actual agenda, and maybe people would show up.

Pete

Repete
Right, because that is the only time that anything needs to be done is when you sell your house. :doh:

p.s. If times are/were that hard, that you can not pay your bills, maybe you shouldn't be a "stay at home momma", get a job!

What if she is a disabled Grenada veteran with prosthetic legs a glass eye and a colostomy?

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

LOOK.SMARTASS, THIS WAS BACK WHEN I WAS WORKING, SO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU SAY IGNORANT THINGS!!!!