~THE PINK COCONUT~ Boutique in Lusby!

T

thepinkcoconuts

As the Owners, Heather & Michelle:howdy:, of The Pink Coconut, it has come to our attention of a recent forum, posted by DanceMom, about our boutique located in Lusby, behind the Lusby Post Office:

Anyone been to the Pink Coconut store in Lusby. I have been curious about this place, and checked them out this weekend. Seems they don't like fat girls in their store as they seem to only carry, thin, too thin and anorexic sizes. When I walked in they looked at me, ignored me and went about their business. Now in all reality - the stuff is for the 20 something set, who have their Daddys credit card to spend (then again with the CRE right there, who knows...who has any extra $ to spend). The store runs the Hills tv show on a flat screen (gag me w/ a spoon) and though there are plenty of cute accessories I'm not sure who would buy them, as they seem to start at $50. bucks - which to me is a tank of gas for a few days. In any case - be wary, if you have a daughter, who is seeking Lauren Conrad fashions ( yeah I didn't know who she was either) - but her name and Jessica Simpsons is all over the store. Complete with teen beat magazine pages pulled out, so you can dress just like these wanna be's. They also had Juicy Couture - seriously, who wants bags and clothing with this logo on them. I'd say this store is a miss - unless you have a lot of money to throw down the toilet, as next season, I'm sure there will more more fashions that are too expensive for this low income area and will also have a no name designer on them. If you are lucky, maybe they will have Paris Hilton Fashions...

We are very sorry for your (DanceMom) unfortunate experience at our boutique, would love to invite you & anyone else to come back to see our newest selections. We were both out of town during your visit and want anyone & everyone to have the best experience at the store. We might not have everything you need, as we are a small boutique, but we do carry something for everyone and get new items in DAILY. The Pink Coconut carries apparel, pajamas, footwear, jewelry, handbags or gift items such as: bridal gifts (picture frames & albums) or our newest home seaside selections. We do have something for every age.

The varieties of selection are for all age demographics (18-60) as well as sizes (2-16, XS-XL, 25-32). We don’t just specialize in small sizes or that cater to younger clients….We have several women that enjoy shopping for themselves, their mothers & or daughters and girlfriends. We also have a range of all prices in the boutique, as this county and tri-county area is diverse in all income ranges……

We carry Denim that's priced @ $55 as well as Denim priced @ $189... some designer....some are new and rising lines that look and feel great on!
Dresses from $25-$130, Tops from $15-$55, Shorts and Slacks are priced @ $20-55
Handbags and Jewelry are priced @ $7.50-85
Flip Fops starting @ $16-22 and so much more to mention!

Yes it is different , Yes it is unique as it's not your typical mall-department store atmosphere, but that’s what makes it a store the tri-county area LOVES. We've had several clients mention that their THRILLED to finally have an amazing store that's not over an hour away..(So during times like these ….your not spending it all on a tank of gas)! We've also had clients mention that they've never seen a store like this and can't wait to come back and bring their girlfriends.... We feel very STRONGLY about customer service and giving each and every person that walks in our store an amazing experience.

We are two independent Women who are making something of ourselves.... not girls just spending daddies or our husband’s money…. for that matter, nor are all of the clients of our boutique. Yes some are blessed with that benefit, and we are both two women hoping to give that benefit to our families....regardless you shouldn't down anyone for that, especially not knowing either of us (or the clients of our boutique). We opened this boutique because we saw great growth and opportunity in this area.

For those of you that are true COCONUT LOVERS we want to say THANK YOU for making our store amazing! We will continue to make our boutique the BEST it can possibly be and look forward to giving you fashion at your finger tips!

Please feel free to contact us @ 443.404.5855 or thepinkcoconut@comcast.net

The Lines we carry in the store can be found on our Myspace web account at: MySpace.com - The Pink Coconut - 23 - Female - LUSBY, Maryland - www.myspace.com/thepinkcoconut
(PS...there aren't any JESSICA SIMPSON items in our store....:lmao: )

LOOK for our ONLINE shopping website coming soon: thepinkcoconut.com

XOXO ~ The Pink Coconut ~ XOXO

Attachments

• Spring Coconuts.jpg
    Spring Coconuts.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 426
  • DSC01529.jpg
    DSC01529.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 306
  • DSC01532.jpg
    DSC01532.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC01650.jpg
    DSC01650.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC01530.jpg
    DSC01530.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 263
T

toppick08

As the Owners, Heather & Michelle:howdy:, of The Pink Coconut, it has come to our attention of a recent forum, posted by DanceMom, about our boutique located in Lusby, behind the Lusby Post Office:

Anyone been to the Pink Coconut store in Lusby. I have been curious about this place, and checked them out this weekend. Seems they don't like fat girls in their store as they seem to only carry, thin, too thin and anorexic sizes. When I walked in they looked at me, ignored me and went about their business. Now in all reality - the stuff is for the 20 something set, who have their Daddys credit card to spend (then again with the CRE right there, who knows...who has any extra $ to spend). The store runs the Hills tv show on a flat screen (gag me w/ a spoon) and though there are plenty of cute accessories I'm not sure who would buy them, as they seem to start at $50. bucks - which to me is a tank of gas for a few days. In any case - be wary, if you have a daughter, who is seeking Lauren Conrad fashions ( yeah I didn't know who she was either) - but her name and Jessica Simpsons is all over the store. Complete with teen beat magazine pages pulled out, so you can dress just like these wanna be's. They also had Juicy Couture - seriously, who wants bags and clothing with this logo on them. I'd say this store is a miss - unless you have a lot of money to throw down the toilet, as next season, I'm sure there will more more fashions that are too expensive for this low income area and will also have a no name designer on them. If you are lucky, maybe they will have Paris Hilton Fashions...

We are very sorry for your (DanceMom) unfortunate experience at our boutique, would love to invite you & anyone else to come back to see our newest selections. We were both out of town during your visit and want anyone & everyone to have the best experience at the store. We might not have everything you need, as we are a small boutique, but we do carry something for everyone and get new items in DAILY. The Pink Coconut carries apparel, pajamas, footwear, jewelry, handbags or gift items such as: bridal gifts (picture frames & albums) or our newest home seaside selections. We do have something for every age.

The varieties of selection are for all age demographics (18-60) as well as sizes (2-16, XS-XL, 25-32). We don’t just specialize in small sizes or that cater to younger clients….We have several women that enjoy shopping for themselves, their mothers & or daughters and girlfriends. We also have a range of all prices in the boutique, as this county and tri-county area is diverse in all income ranges……

We carry Denim that's priced @ $55 as well as Denim priced @ $189... some designer....some are new and rising lines that look and feel great on!

Yes it is different , Yes it is unique as it's not your typical mall-department store atmosphere, but that’s what makes it a store the tri-county area LOVES. We've had several clients mention that their THRILLED to finally have an amazing store that's not over an hour away..(So during times like these ….your not spending it all on a tank of gas)! We've also had clients mention that they've never seen a store like this and can't wait to come back and bring their girlfriends.... We feel very STRONGLY about customer service and giving each and every person that walks in our store an amazing experience.

We are two independent Women who are making something of ourselves.... not girls just spending daddies or our husband’s money…. for that matter, nor are all of the clients of our boutique. Yes some are blessed with that benefit, and we are both two women hoping to give that benefit to our families....regardless you shouldn't down anyone for that, especially not knowing either of us (or the clients of our boutique). We opened this boutique because we saw great growth and opportunity in this area.

For those of you that are true COCONUT LOVERS we want to say THANK YOU for making our store amazing! We will continue to make our boutique the BEST it can possibly be and look forward to giving you fashion at your finger tips!

The Lines we carry in the store can be found on our Myspace web account at: MySpace.com - The Pink Coconut - 23 - Female - LUSBY, Maryland - www.myspace.com/thepinkcoconut

Who's the hottie in the green dress....:whistle:

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Please dont judge the Formites by the what DanceMom posted about your store. We are really nice people who would love to shop in your store. I have seen your ad and have been wanting to visit and shop. I am no way FAT, I am a comfy size, so I am sure I will find something I will love. Again, I apologize for her foolhardiness.

DanceMom

I accept your apology and would like to offer an apology back to you. I respect you and your store more for your efforts to defend it and make right on the poor customer service I received. Good Luck.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Please dont judge the Formites by the what DanceMom posted about your store. We are really nice people who would love to shop in your store. I have seen your ad and have been wanting to visit and shop. I am no way FAT, I am a comfy size, so I am sure I will find something I will love. Again, I apologize for her foolhardiness.

Why do you feel the need to apologize for something that DanceMom wrote? I see nothing wrong with what she wrote. She gave an opinion about something and I don't see where she said anything mean. She made a comment and continued to say that there were cute things, but not something she would pay alot of money for.... She did NOTHING different than any other forumite has done. I have seen some RUDE opinions on here and I don't see where anyone holds back from what they think. Why all of a sudden are people crapping on DanceMom for airing her opinion???

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good

Kudos to you both! Glad to see such a nice, well and informational post.

I think its absolutely great what you 2 have accomplished at such a young age. I wish you the best of luck in the future and look forward to stopping in one day soon.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Why do you feel the need to apologize for something that DanceMom wrote? I see nothing wrong with what she wrote. She gave an opinion about something and I don't see where she said anything mean. She made a comment and continued to say that there were cute things, but not something she would pay alot of money for.... She did NOTHING different than any other forumite has done. I have seen some RUDE opinions on here and I don't see where anyone holds back from what they think. Why all of a sudden are people crapping on DanceMom for airing her opinion???

Slander.

johnycarcinogen

Kudos to you both! Glad to see such a nice, well and informational post.

I think its absolutely great what you 2 have accomplished at such a young age. I wish you the best of luck in the future and look forward to stopping in one day soon.

I believe Heather is owner or manager...or both maybe...of Scrubs R Us in Prince Frederick.