I want boobies!

smithchick231

Much to my personal embarassment, I am going to put this out there for yall somd forumites. I want boobies. I have researched the locations and testimonials and pictures of about a dozen plastic surgeons within 75 miles....but its hard to really determine whose a reasonably priced good doctor from websites and the receptionists. Anyone who has used or knows of doctors for the breasts....please PM(or shamelessly post a reply:) and let me know about your experience, recomendations, costs...etc.

I would really appreciate it, I have been wieghing this for a very long time and think i am finally ready to commit....now i just need to settle on a doc!

Much to my personal embarassment, I am going to put this out there for yall somd forumites. I want boobies. I have researched the locations and testimonials and pictures of about a dozen plastic surgeons within 75 miles....but its hard to really determine whose a reasonably priced good doctor from websites and the receptionists. Anyone who has used or knows of doctors for the breasts....please PM(or shamelessly post a reply:) and let me know about your experience, recomendations, costs...etc.

I would really appreciate it, I have been wieghing this for a very long time and think i am finally ready to commit....now i just need to settle on a doc!

You do what you feel you need to do, but I would never ask someone to have that done, nor encourage it. I prefer a woman's gifts they way they are.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

:worthless:

K

Kain99

Dr. Michael F. Chiaramonte

Meet Maryland Plastic Surgeon Dr. Chiaramonte - Bella Cosmetic Surgery

He is an active member at Southern Maryland Hospital Center where he is the chairman of the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

I personally recommend him. Dr. Chiaramonte did extensive facial reconstruction surgery for me after a terrible accident that I had years ago. He has stayed in touch all of these years and I absolutely love him!

The only remnants are small skin grafting scars on both sides of my neck. Kinda look like small little splotches.

Considering the fact that the Dr.'s at GW told me I would never look the same as I did, I'd call Dr. C a miricale worker.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
i feel the same way....if it aint natural i dont want it

how would you women feel if a guy got on here asking about getting his junk enlarged :coffee:

What's different about her doing her boobs and some of you guys "decorating" your package?

E

(((echo)))

What's different about her doing her boobs and some of you guys "decorating" your package?

pierced boobs/packages is just fine....making it bigger because you feel insecure on the otherhand...:ohwell:

wildlowrider

recomendations,

I spent some time once in my life down in the caribean. The ladies down there ALL had plastic boobies. I talked to many of the ladies and they all said they had theirs done in Venezuela. You should fly down and get 'em done there..It's cheaper and trust me they do good work!!!

PS: remember this....they might be fake but they're wrapped in real skin!!

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
did you think it was permanent?

Of course not. I know decorations can be removed but I think it would be a pain in the butt.

I think she should get some boobies. I have never heard of a case of some guy saying " I can't date you until I see if your boobs are real."

M

Mousebaby

I want to get some just to give mine the lift they had when I was younger. Not necessarily to make them bigger. 3 babies and time have played hell with my boobies! :frown: