Souther Maryland Toyota

Pete

Repete
Southern Maryland Toyota

Moved in a bunch of cars over the weekend. Are they open there yet?

Last edited:

woogie

FOR SALE: "Overstock of sweet rides! Freshly detailed, new paint,
must see to appreciate! No reasonable offer refused! THESE VEHICLES
ARE HOT! Real scorchers! Specially freshened up just for you...our
valued customers! Come and get 'em! This is a REAL FIRE SALE!

MMDad

Lem Putt
They were racing the cars over there yesterday. Jackrabbit starts, speeding, tailgating, chain smoking, talking on the cell phone, and passing using the turn lane.

Way to establish a positive image at the new location!

Rt 235 in California, next to WaWa. (south of San Souci).

Thanks! :yay:

They were racing the cars over there yesterday. Jackrabbit starts, speeding, tailgating, chain smoking, talking on the cell phone, and passing using the turn lane.

Way to establish a positive image at the new location!

I will let my buddy know about this... thanks! As a matter of fact, I will point him to the post.

GopherM

Darwin was right
The new lot is WAY full. Looks like they found more inventory between the old place and the new. They didn't have that much hidden away on Great Mills Rd.

FOR SALE: "Overstock of sweet rides! Freshly detailed, new paint,
must see to appreciate! No reasonable offer refused! THESE VEHICLES
ARE HOT! Real scorchers! Specially freshened up just for you...our
valued customers! Come and get 'em! This is a REAL FIRE SALE!

Bayside in Prince Frederick is the one that burned down not Southern Maryland Toyota and I am sure that Southern Maryland didn't get their inventory.

Pete

Repete
...to guess that you're not totally happy with your new super chevy?

I am very happy with the super Chevy, I wished it did a tad better on the gas but hey, whacha gonna do. :lol: Funny thing, a Tacoma, the smaller of the Toyota pickups is rated 16/20mpg which is the same as my super Chevy full size. Since the oil change I am getting 15 to/from work and 19.8 on road trips.

I only mention the Toyota dealership opening because I drive past it everyday and have watched it go up from an empty field to having cars in the lot.

Pete

Repete
Obama's environmental speech really got to him. He'll be driving a Prius by the end of this week.

there have been moments when I have thought "Eff it, trade the truck and sell the bike and buy a Civic and drive the hell out of it and bank the difference." but then I realize our economy depends on my luxury lifestyle and to deviate from it would be un-American.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Screw...

there have been moments when I have thought "Eff it, trade the truck and sell the bike and buy a Civic and drive the hell out of it and bank the difference." but then I realize our economy depends on my luxury lifestyle and to deviate from it would be un-American.

...that. I have no clue how I lived a worthwhile life without a pick up.

You could also have a civic, but you can't reasonably expect to face each new day knowing you no longer have a pick up truck. It's just not reasonable.

Pete

Repete
...that. I have no clue how I lived a worthwhile life without a pick up.

You could also have a civic, but you can't reasonably expect to face each new day knowing you no longer have a pick up truck. It's just not reasonable.

I feel ya, it is my open bed, crew cab, leather heated seat security blanket.